Valued Contributor

How do you feel about Morganite ??

It looks beautiful to me but I think it might look "washed out" next to my skin. What do you think about this stone ?

{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Honored Contributor

Re: How do you feel about Morganite ??

I think it is gorgeous.

Respected Contributor

I have very fair skin, and absolutely love Morganite. I have one ring in 14K gold, about 4 carats with diamond accents. People mistake it for a pink diamond, and I think of all the gemstone rings I have it is the one that gets the most notice and compliments. Great depth and sparkle to this, not washed out at all.

Honored Contributor

I would go to a jewerly store and try one to see if you like it.

I too, think that it is a beautiful stone.

Trusted Contributor

I like it. some are better quality than others. Cut matters on this stone as well.

Honored Contributor

Morganite is a great stone for me - especially when it's set in rose gold. Throw in some good diamonds and I'm really happy.

My skin is pretty much a true ""autumn"" according to the Color Me Beautiful people of the 1980's.

Respected Contributor

Love the stone by itself, but it does absolutely nothing for me. I am very fair and morganite( same with kunzite) make me look washed out. I bought and returned several times. But is very beautiful!
Super Contributor

If you are considering purchasing a morganite ring, I would like to suggest that you first Google "precision cut morganite gemstone" and look at the Images of the stones available. There are some gorgeous stones available, and the cut really makes a difference in the liveliness of this type of stone.

Honored Contributor

I love this stone and wish I had one - or 2 or3!!! No, I really don't care how many stones but I'd love a ring so I can stare at it. And I really can't imagine anyone appearing washed out regardless of the size as well. I'd just be HAPPY to have one. However, I will not have mine in rose gold. I want to be able to see my stone/color in a white metal. I'm not thrilled with colored golds except yellow.

Anyway, maybe some day I'll own a great morganite.

Regular Contributor

I have a bracelet,it is so pretty.