Super Contributor

Hello, I ordered the turquoise small squash neckace on easypay and it said that over 400,000 of these have been ordered! I am a little nervous about it being worth the price but I know I can always send it back. Just wondering how many of you ladies have this piece and how do you like it?

Super Contributor

Re: AM squash blossom necklace

you can't go wrong with a SBN - Congrats and easy pay too - I had one a long time ago but ended up returning it because I didn't think I'd ever wear it - loved it though - they seem to be going up weekly in price - you will probably love it too - wear it for a month and then if you don't like it - you can always return it!!

Super Contributor

I am sure it is over priced$$$.... That saying.... what really matters is DO YOU LOVE IT?

You are not buying it with the inflated price in mind to resell it are you? Probably not. You should only buy jewelry for how it sings to your heart... you wear it and you feel beautiful.

Since you already bought it... get it home.. put it on... IF YOU LOVE IT, if your heart sings and you smile.... you made the right purchase. Enjoy!Smile Anna

Frequent Contributor

That is a stunning necklace and I have seen it on a number of collectors. I would order it myself, but my taste runs more towards CP's CPJ line rather than her AW line. Although there are many pieces I would like to own in her AWJ line as well. That being said here's a comparison for you if you are concerned about the price and I can assure AnnaBella that the necklace is in no way over priced for the fact of the amount of silver and the SB turquoise. Last March while my daughter was deployed to ABQ for some training my husband and I flew out to visit her for a long weekend. While we were there we visited Old Town ABQ and looked in many shops while we were there. In one there was a case of beautiful southwestern jewelry. There was a necklace the exact design of the AWJ necklace, however, it was half the size and didn't have SB turquoise in it. The price of the necklace was WELL OVER $1000!!!! HALF THE SIZE! I REALLY wanted to go and order AWJ's necklace JUST BECAUSE! LOL! If you feel that this is a necklace that will become your signature piece and you will wear often, I say, "go for it"! Worth EVERY penny. And the ladies I've seen wearing it just glow when they do! All the best!
Super Contributor

Yes LALA ( love you - how are you doing??) and she is so right - we get so spoiled by CPJ prices and Ebay - that we forget - if you go to the SW and go in those shops -you will pay a fortune - also a good thing to remember how fortunate we are when we buy any of the Native American Designer pieces she offers us - those same Native American Designers sell their pieces at Indian Market for 3-4 times more - some of us will never get to go there so we are sooo fortunate that CP brings them to us!!

Valued Contributor

What's the number for this? I see one but it doesn't look small as stated in post.

Honored Contributor

In case anyone wants to see the necklace since there was no picture or item number, J294986, provided,

Sterling Silver Turquoise Squash Blossom Necklace by American West

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

On 1/4/2015 Tique said:

In case anyone wants to see the necklace since there was no picture or item number, J294986, provided,

Sterling Silver Turquoise Squash Blossom Necklace by American Westec

Thanks for the picture. I am looking for a smaller Naja that can be removed. I am built crooked so I can't wear necklaces with a stationary center. The naja that I like because it is small is J293783 but it isn't removable. If it was I would hang in on a chain so it could move back and forth. Hope this makes sense LOL.

Super Contributor

Thank you ladies for all of your replies, I really appreciate them. I go to horse shows often and other horse invents in my area and thought the necklace would nice with the way we dress at these events. I really love her American west jewelry and plan on starting a collection. Just wanted to be sure that the money was well spent and that the piece was not too overly priced. I love the look. I also wanted to know if it felt and looked like it was a real jewelry and not some fake cheap stuff. I am new to this line. I do have my eye on the new cuff by the indian artist and after reading the post about pieces going for more at indian markets I will be saving my money for that one. thanks so much

Frequent Contributor

Hey CL, hugs to you! I'm doing okay. You're right, definitely get spoiled when we are able to snatch up favorites at great prices. I loved seeing CP's new AWJ designs. So pretty. Just window shopped, but maybe someday.... Hope you are well and you had a good Christmas and New Years.