Valued Contributor

...CP/AW couldn't possibly come up with another interesting configuration involving leather, mixed metals, and turq... I see THIS:

Sterling/Brass Turquoise & Leather Necklace by American West

J319293

And it's on EZP! Anyone taking the plunge? I'm also waiting on this beauty to arrive:

Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Ring & Cuff by American West

J284459

And here's a new watch if anyone's interested:

Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Leather Strap Watch by American West

J319643

I love the embossed/tooled leather on this one.

New cluster ring:

Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Silver Cluster Ring by American West

J287239

New DOUBLE finger ring:

Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Double Finger Ring by American West

J318868

New concha x-ring design with a few different gemstone choices:

Concha Design Gemstone Sterling Silver X-Ring by Amercan West

J319747

These are just a few of the new items that caught my eye! The AW show is at 4p ET today ladies... can't wait!!

xo,

Ali

Honored Contributor

Ali - That first necklace is very tempting! I'm not sure about the others. They're nice, but I'll be anxious to see how you like them. I ordered some birthday presents for myself in December from her 12 days series on the website and here as a lunchtime special: J293523

Not overly crazy about them, but I don't have anything like them. I got Myron Panteah's ring on the website. J272001.

I like the symbolism of the ring. Does anyone else here have that one? Smile

Frequent Contributor
Christmas in January!!!! pray for me!!!!!
Valued Contributor

Hey beach!! I hope you had a nice holiday and New Year's (and BIRTHDAY)! Wow, a busy month for you. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} That's a great price for those earrings. Enjoy! I will always love that chandelier silhouette... very flattering, especially with pops of bright blue turq.

I do not own that ring, but I love anything nature inspired. And the gold accented swirl is cool. CONGRATS.

I only ordered the first two items (necklace and ring/cuff set). I'm tapped for now! It sounds like Santa was very good to you! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Where in the heck is your non-enabling guardian angel friend when you need him?! I'm kind of glad he's MIA actually! hee hee Congrats again on all of your new goodies my friend!! xo

Frequent Contributor
On 1/3/2015 AliJoi5 said:

Where in the heck is your non-enabling guardian angel friend when you need him?! I'm kind of glad he's MIA actually! hee hee Congrats again on all of your new goodies my friend!! xo

That Angel gave up on me a long time ago. I'm interviewing for a new one...In the mean time I thank you for your ""blessing""

Honored Contributor

Nice

Super Contributor

I love the Watch J319643 - own many of her watches - but I actually like a similar one she did in 2007 J77737 that I bought on Ebay for $33.00 - actually like the face better - so I'm definitely passing on this one -

Super Contributor

Hi Ali! I LOOOOVE that necklace! Also diggin' the double SB ring . . so cool. I have a gift certificate but still cannot decide lol. It'll be nice to see how you like yours . . congrats on that and the ring/cuff!

Hi Beachy, Cel, Cooking Lady and Brew!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Fess up now, Cel! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles