Occasional Contributor

Ring in the New Year on the home page today. What is the item number of the ring in the dish? I must have it!

The gorgeous ring next to the coffee/tea cup in the plate. I need that item number.

I have scrolled through all the rings and can not find it. I called and the representative could not assist me either. I want that ring... Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ring in the New Year on the home page today. What is the item number of the ring in the dish? I must have it!

Are you sure it isn't the ring that was the TSV on Christmas Eve?

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Occasional Contributor

Re: Ring in the New Year on the home page today. What is the item number of the ring in the dish? I must have it!

No it is not, I ordered that ring as well. That was Item J318655.

I did see from another thread that someone located the ring in question.

It is item# J338089 - 2.40cttw White Topaz 3-Row Openwork Ring, Sterling

It is not available right now. I am hoping it has never aired yet.

Honored Contributor

I was searching for that ring too. It jumped right out at me. Not available right now though.

Occasional Contributor

I talked to c/s again and I she said the ring has not aired yet! Possibly Monday at 1 pm or on the 8th - all day Jewelry. It will be $134 on 4 easy payments. I will just keep checking the item page. As soon as it is available I am grabbing it!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for starting a thread about this! I saw it too and searched and couldn't find it. Now I will be on the lookout! Smiley Happy
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Occasional Contributor

You are welcome

Honored Contributor

Valued Contributor

That is a beautiful ring. I wouldn't mind having one like that for myself. Smiley Very Happy

Regular Contributor

I like the ring on the bottom right corner of the above picture with a flower type design. Does anyone know the item number of this ring? Thanks!