Occasional Contributor

Received a Pandora Bracelet for Xmas .......Now a Question. ...

Ok, I know I'm late to the pandora party But I received one for Christmas with some charms in memory of my beloved dog whom I had to put to sleep (far too early ) right before Christmas this year. My question is this....do you ladies that own a Pandora Bracelet take it off to sleep and shower or do you leave it on all the time? I currently have only 4 charms on mine so its not all that heavy . Stupid question i know just looking for some thoughts and opinions. Thank you all you lovely ladies Smiley Happy Mary
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Received a Pandora Bracelet for Xmas .......Now a Question. ...

I don't own one but both my sisters do and they take it off, but they don't wear it every day either.

Trusted Contributor

I have two and only wear them occasionally when I go somewhere, and they come off when I get home,
Honored Contributor

i dont own one but both of my daughters own several. one daughter always takes her off in the evening. the other daughter keeps hers on in the shower, during the day, while she is sleeping and only takes it off to switch out bracelets.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, I'm more in the camp of "take it off at night" I normally dont wear bracelets as they tend to bother me, however this one has significent meaning and I'd like to get in the habit of daily wear with it
Trusted Contributor

I don't have the bracelet. But, I have the necklace and I have a bunch of charms that I interchange, and have some earrings to match. When I'm not wearing them, I keep them in an anti-tarnish box as they tarnish horribly.

A friend of mine has a bracelet and she sits in front of the TV with a silver polishing cloth, cleaning her Pandora.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

I take mine off, but I don't wear it every day. Do you have a guitar pick? It makes it much easier to take the bracelet off if you use one.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Occasional Contributor

On 12/29/2014 NickNack said:

I take mine off, but I don't wear it every day. Do you have a guitar pick? It makes it much easier to take the bracelet off if you use one.

I have not had a problem using my thumbnail to open the clasp but thats a good suggestion. Thanks so much
Respected Contributor

i had one that i wore every day since my children gave it to me last xmas. it was getting a little crowded (i like more 'movement') and so i asked for another one so i can split up the charms and not have it be so crowded. so now i have two ... and to answer your question: i wear them daily and i take them off every evening.

oh, and i never polish them. every once in a while i swing by the pandora store for a cleaning ... but otherwise no. i don't polish them. they look fine imo.

and i dont have a guitar pick, but what i use is part of an old credit card that i had to slice up. it works perfectly!

Honored Contributor

my daughters just get theirs cleaned at the pandora stores......they do it for free and it is so easy......just drop off and then stop back to pick them up in around half an hour or so.

they have the pandora charm opener to open theirs.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein