Frequent Contributor

I now shop more & more w/those other 2 shopping channels. They have each emailed me a percentage off code. In 20 plus yrs of shopping w/the Q, I have never recieved anything from them, I find that interesting.

Trusted Contributor

That's true. I even have a hard time getting them to honor their cash back through Mr. Rebates. Every single time I have to wait the 30 days to give them a chance to report the sale (which they never do), then I have to remember to dig up the order information and submit a claim to Mr. Rebates. Then Mr. Rebates lectures me about using a browser with AdBlock Plus before they finally decide to credit me. Plus they don't allow cash back on any Easy Pay purchases. It got to the point where it wasn't worth the hassle for the measly 4% anymore. Which I'm sure was QVC's intent all along.

I find it telling that the Last Call Neiman Marcus outlet reports my purchases to Mr. Rebates within a few days every time. No muss, no fuss, no lecture about using AdBlock. Oh, and great discounts too.

Valued Contributor

I have to say that for me, the Beauty deals on the other channel are far superior. Free Shipping, great deals and kits. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Contributor

I have strayed also. Cheaper shipping or free. Prices are good too.

Super Contributor

The jewelry is much nicer on shop HQ and when they have a sale - it is a big discount - not like the tiny QVC discounts