Esteemed Contributor

TSV: understated elegance all the way

Rec'd mine today - I purchased the silver version.

I like bling but the "ice cube" is too much for me -- I wanted a tennis type bracelet from Judith that had sparkle somewhere between the ice cube and the old dew drop bracelet. This fits the bill.

First off, to those who need the 8 inch and were put off by the "7 3/4 inch" measurement for the large: I don't know what the description writer was smoking, but this bracelet fits me like every other link-style bracelet of the Q's in an 8. My wrist is just under 7.5 inches and this fits with drape down onto the hand.

Second: The carvings on each station are impeccably done; the bracelet is well articulated and not stiff. The stations holding the stones stand up off the wrist to give this classic style a little more "oomph" and presence without being over-the-top loud.

Third: Clasp was easy to handle, but I'm used to this style.

Fourth: the stones are clear and beautifully faceted with good fire. They don't look "white."

Fifth: It's impressive on its own but I think it would stack nicely with other thin cuffs (I'm not a "pile the cuffs on" type of bracelet wearer normally).

Last: I think this would be smashing in the yellow; I just didn't get that one because yellow tones do not go well with my skin tone.

A winner!

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV: understated elegance all the way

Glad you love it!! I was tempted, but didn't take the plunge.

Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for your great review, Sammmycat! I can't wait to get my Silver Small, but even though it shipped on 12/14, there is no tracking info. I love the Ice Cube (have in Silver and Clad) and I know I will love this new tennis bracelet as well. I wanted the Clad, too, but too many other things to buy this time of year, so perhaps I'll get the Clad at another time. I am trying to keep my Clad collection very discrete and selective---I'm not "grabbing" everything with the Clad like I used to do with the Silver. I've amazed myself with the restraint that I have shown in buying Ripka over the last year or more.

One of my latest purchases was the Green Quartz Ring and I can't tell you how much I adore it---it may be in my Top Five Ripka Q rings---it's that good. I liked the Green Quartz so much I went back and picked up the matching studs and they are fabulous, too!

Enjoy your tennis bracelet...and the upcoming Holidays!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Fairiemoon, you've got better willpower than me - I folded like a bad chair. Thanks for your good wishes on it.

Sheesh, I've scaled back my purchasing, too. This was worth it, though. That green quartz ring is haunting me - love the color, the setting, everything about it. It is firmly planted on my wish list!

The best of the holidays for you both!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for your wonderfully descriptive review, Sammycat. I received both the silver and clad today and just finished inspecting them. I'm very impressed with the execution and brilliance of this piece. As for sizing, the 6-3/4" fits exactly like I would expect. I own the Ice Cube in silver and clad and feel these will fill a wonderful place in my jewelry wardrobe. Enjoy yours in health and happiness!

Honored Contributor

Your wonderful description has made me all the more anxious for this to arrive~! Can't wait.... thank you!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Fairiemoon, you've got better willpower than me - I folded like a bad chair. Thanks for your good wishes on it.

Sheesh, I've scaled back my purchasing, too. This was worth it, though. That green quartz ring is haunting me - love the color, the setting, everything about it. It is firmly planted on my wish list!

The best of the holidays for you both!

Like you, I felt it was the perfect size. I wouldn't wear that ice cube bracelet either.Smile

Again; enjoy!

Super Contributor

Sammycat, thanks for your wonderful review of the TSV tennis bracelet. Now, I want one more than ever!!!! I held off due to ordering too many other pieces. I am so glad to hear that the size is perfect.

Enjoy wearing this bling!!

Esteemed Contributor

Great review Sammycat. Wear in the best if health! I thought my grey sky tonight was glittering, you were wearing your new dazzler! Enjoy it. This will be something I'll be ordering later down the road. Keep on sparkling girlfriend!!

Forgot to tell you. I read on Micheal's Facebook page that he's bringing back the baby honkers on December 22 and he added the Prasiolite gemstone to the mix. So, you know what I'll be ordering.{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Occasional Contributor

Thanks Sammycat! I ordered the bracelet on your great description. I only held off because of the 7 3/4"" length that I was afraid of. My wrist is just under 7 1/2"" and I was afraid it wouldn't drape at least a little.....I'm going to wear it with the silver rolling bracelet. Thanks again for letting us know.....I'm very quickly becoming a ripkanista! Can't wait to get it!