Valued Contributor

Paging Kappie: Judith's Holiday luncheon.....

Hi Kappie: Do you know if there will be more pics posted and if so where from Judith's recent Holiday luncheon?

It was not held anywhere I recognized from the posted pic. Thanks for any insight you can give, Kappie.

Were you able to make this luncheon? Where do the Ripkanistas chat now off of the Q forum? Can't find anything anywhere....thanks again. Smiley Happy Miss the chatter.

Super Contributor

Re: Paging Kappie: Judith's Holiday luncheon.....

motherinlaw, I hope you don't mind if I jump in here & answer. Some of the members from the Q forum have went to the Ripka facebook page.

Valued Contributor

No, I don't mind at all, Pepper. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I don't chat on FaceBook but I do check it out once in awhile....maybe I will have to reconsider my correspondence method. Smiley Happy

Do you know where the luncheon was held this year? Again, not in a Ripka store or at least it didn't look that way.

Would love to see some more pics. That was always so exciting to see the jewelry in the cases....sooooo much in a small space.....it was glorious!

Thanks again....appreciate your input. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Motherinlaw, my turn to jump in! I think the luncheon was held at a place in NYC called JoJo's? There were loads of pics on the JR Lovers FB page. Mostly of the people who were there, which happened to be most of the Ladies of that group ( of which I am one!). It is quite possible for you to join that group, and just "lurk", as they call people who just read and learn. It is a very warm, friendly, well monitored group. Not a Troll in sight. If you search that name ( Judith Ripka Lovers) on FB, you should find it. Good Luck!

Valued Contributor

Thank you, Dead Eye, for all your help. I really don't want to lose touch with all the gals I have come to know thru the Ripkanistas....either the Q forum or the others that we had at one time.

Oh the jewelry that binds us all! Smiley Happy Thanks again!

Frequent Contributor

That's what makes that FB group so wonderful, we all have that love of JR in common. The Administrator of it keeps it safe from Trolls, which makes it all the more enjoyable. Just like the Q was in the "old days".

Contributor

Hi, M-I-L,

Just chiming in. There are a lot of my family members on my personal FB page who never post. They get to see what all the Grands are doing, pictures of celebrations, funny quotes, vacation photos, videos of someone's first baby steps, etc. So much easier to share things that way.

The JR page is such a breath of fresh air; you should join!!!!

Valued Contributor

Thank you, VixenGail, for the encouragement. I will definitely think it over! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I checked Facebook for the group and didn't see it. The Ripka Sisterhood Blog is blocked now, too. I used to enjoy seeing beautiful Ripka jewelry in real life, but I'm not "in with the in crowd", so I am so out of luck.
Occasional Contributor

Skyblue - Search for Judith Ripka Lovers which is a closed group. Send a request to Carolyn Pannone, the administrator and creator of the group and she will add you to the group if you so desire. She is a very nice lady and so are other members of the group. I hope this information helps.