Valued Contributor

H204354 Jeweled Jewelry Cubes

Oh these are so gorgeous!! I bought all colors. Placed the morganite (pink/mauve) on my bedside table for pierced earrings and rings before going to bed. So pretty and feminine and bought the blue and white for sweetener packets and placed on a silver tray I use with my coffee fixings. Green is on my desk with paper clips, mints etc. They hold a lot more goodies than I thought. I will also place on my sideboard and dining table for whatever's; toothpicks, mints, sweetener packets. Beautifully executed and look so much more expensive than $29.75. I'm buying several for gifts. Makes me feel so special to have pretty, useful things in my home. Thanks, Judith!!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

Re: H204354 Jeweled Jewelry Cubes

Happy Lady, sounds like you've come up with some imaginative ideas for your new jewelry boxes. Bet they look pretty. Enjoy.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Happy Lady, You put all the beautiful jewel boxes to good use. I bet they all look great.

Enjoy using your new jewel boxes and thanks for sharing your ideas.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

Happy Lady, thanks so much for your review!!! I have ordered 3 of them. Waiting on them to get here. I love your ideas for what to use these beautiful boxes for. Enjoy!!!

Super Contributor

thank u so much for posting..

Respected Contributor

Good evening, Happy Lady. I just received these lovely little boxes in diamond and emerald, and I couldn't wait to place them where I wanted them to be. The green one is at my bedside, and the clear one is in my kitchen. They are very pretty-- even prettier than I expected. It is nice to have a place to put my rings for a few moments when I do chores and when I cook. These boxes will provide a needed safe haven for my doublet rings, and other Ripka items.

Hope you enjoy yours, too! Happy holidays.

Trusted Contributor

I saw that these were being presented but wasn't in the market for a jewelry box so turned the channel. I also didn't want to be tempted to buy jewelry. After reading the ideas for uses other than jewelry I am bummed I didn't order any with the great easy pay. Still inexpensive to order but $5 easy pay is just so.... $5! ??
Super Contributor

I received the morganite version yesterday. What a beautiful box!!!! I'm so glad that I ordered two more for gifts. Awesome gift I think.

They are back on easy pays today as there is an afternoon Judith show!!!!