Frequent Contributor
Anyone have any pandora jewerly and do they like it? I am thinking of getting some earrings and maybe starting a charm bracelet.
Honored Contributor

I have Pandora bracelets. I have 3 of the sterling silver snake bracelets. I have silver & blue charms on one, pink & purple charms on another & nothing on the other. My sister needs another silver snake bracelet so I will take the extra one I have & give it to her when I visit her at Christmas. Last time they did the spend $100 get a free bracelet I picked up the anodized snake bracelet. I was going to put the charms off my silver bracelets to see which look best on it. I also have one of their bangle bracelets. They run the specials 2-3 times per year where you spend $100 & get a free bracelet. They also have gift sets different times of the year. Here is a link that shows the different Promos the did for 2014. They will do another Promo in Mar 2015 where you spend $100 to get a free bracelet. https://morapandora.wordpress.com/promotions-for-2014/ Have fun shopping.

Smile

Frequent Contributor
Well thank you! I assume you are happy with your pieces then???
Honored Contributor
On 12/13/2014 bullyluv said: Well thank you! I assume you are happy with your pieces then???

Yes I'm happy with my pieces. Luv Pandora. Can't stop buying the charms. They are always coming out with new ones I like. Already gave DH my Wish List for Xmas. LOL!!! I have been thinking about getting the Essence bracelet. The charms for it only fit on that bracelet. I'm am little hesitant about buying one since we only have one jewelry store here that carries Pandora & they don't carry the Essence line & I would have to order online without being able to see the charms in person. If you buy a bracelet pick up a couple guitar picks. I have to use one to open the clasp. I bought the Dunlop 1.14 mm guitar pick size.

Frequent Contributor
A guitar pic! Good idea! I am looking at the earrings for a Christmas present. I do like the charm bracelets. We are going on a disney cruise in February and pandora now has a disney cruise bracelet and charms! I think I will get some pieces while on board. Thanks again for your info!
Honored Contributor
On 12/13/2014 bullyluv said: A guitar pic! Good idea! I am looking at the earrings for a Christmas present. I do like the charm bracelets. We are going on a disney cruise in February and pandora now has a disney cruise bracelet and charms! I think I will get some pieces while on board. Thanks again for your info!

They do have some nice earrings & other jewelry pieces. I have seen the Disney collection. You can see new upcoming Pandora at the link I posted above. Enjoy your cruise. Never been on a cruise. I would be sea sick the whole time & I think I would freak out being out in the middle of the ocean on a ship. Doubt I will ever go on one. I don't fly either.

Frequent Contributor
I too was worried about sea sickness. The disney dream class ships have huge stabilizers which really lessen the rockiness of the ship. I wasn't sick at all, and never saw any one who looked queasy. Fresh air, studying the horizon, ginger pills, green apples are all good for sea sickness. Just something to think about if you really want to try out a cruise someday. Flying is a necessary evil for us to get to orlando! I saw report back any pandora pieces I might get while on the ship! We have a pandora here close by plus a few specialty stores are in the area. I think I like it better than Brighton.