Super Contributor

All aboard the 3PM Ripka train!

I'll be right back.

Super Contributor

Re: All aboard the 3PM Ripka train!

Anyone here?

Yeah just showed in the preview the vintage silver hoops with charms. I have them sitting in my jewelry box and I sure didn't pay more than $100.

Respected Contributor

I'm here, Kappy! The cuffs on Jill look identical to the ones that I thought only came in the blackened silver. The ones with the pink or red sapphire pave hearts. Interesting.

Frequent Contributor

Hi Kaplan.....I saw the hoops with charms and had whiplash over the new price....makes me happy for all the pieces I bought long ago.
Super Contributor

Me too! Love those hoops but spent about $79 for all 3 charms!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Kappy, just here briefly. Have errands to run.It's pouring here, we need the rain- there's a flash flood warning in our area. Thankfully my twins are home today ,- no school. What sparklers have you bought today ?
Respected Contributor

I also have the hoop earrings and mine has a third charm (a pearl) and did not pay that price they are asking now. I wear those quite a bit.

Trusted Contributor

I bought some items from clearance and am feeling good about waiting .I am not always patient ! Got the ceylon saphy earrings and the pendant that gave been on my wishlist forever. Very happy with the clearance price.
Super Contributor

Yo, ladies! Stay safe and watch out for the yucky weather. We're having snow flurries and no accumulation! Best type of snow.

I bought a lot of clearance, Anisha, and I have a slew of packages to open. I'm wearing th new multi gem chandelier earrings; I'm not too sure about them b/c of saturation of the stones. I really didn't look them over but just put them on.

======

Jersey Born - I think you're correct.

======

Those hoop I bought back then had a pearl, garnet heart & SQ charms.

Super Contributor

On 12/11/2014 anisha said: I bought some items from clearance and am feeling good about waiting .I am not always patient ! Got the ceylon saphy earrings and the pendant that gave been on my wishlist forever. Very happy with the clearance price.

OMG - they are my favs. I hope you love them. How about the ring?