Frequent Contributor

Judith Ripka all on 5 easy pay!!!

Just wanted to make sure that everyone knows that all Judith Ripka on air and on line are on 5 easy pays. I am not sure but it may only be for today. I love her jewelry and have many pieces. It just make it easier when there is easy pay. I did get the TSV. I think it is beautiful. I also have the rolling bracelet and think the TSV will look great with it.

Super Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka all on 5 easy pay!!!

Yes, and I've done some damage. I didn't get the TSV because I bought the pearl interchangeable necklace when it was a TSV and it really went on sale... ( I called and got a slight adjustment but still)(also, other TSVs) so I am only buying clearance from now on. That said, I got the raspberry eclipse necklace and earrings, the amethyst link bracelet that was on last night, the oval smoky cluster ring and the green chalcedony necklace insets. Also bought the black spinel. oval interchangeable strap watch. Lots of great sales and EP!!! Oh yea, the bracelet is beautiful though and will look awesome with the rolling bracelet. It will be tempting tonight because it will be Lisa's and Judith's last show...The EP really does help!!!

Super Contributor

I agree about the TSV's going on sale quickly but I missed the princess cut bracelet& regret it. I did buy the TSV in sliver & can't wait to get it! Merry Christmas to me!

Super Contributor

I have done a lot of damage using the 5 easy pays also. I'm very thankful that the Q is doing this and wish they would do it more often.

Have fun everyone.

Pamula, I'm also buying clearance mostly. It seems like some items go quickly to clearance these days.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the TSV in Silver and a cuff I already own in the Rose, this time I bought it in the Yellow. I'll miss tonight's show, but happy shopping everyone!!! (Yellow cuff shown below.)

Judith Ripka Sterling & 14K Clad 100-Facet 1.15cttw Diamonique Cuff

Super Contributor

Oneanddone, I have that bracelet in the silver. Such a sparkling workhorse!!! We'll miss you tonight.

Super Contributor

On 12/11/2014 Pepper22 said:

I have done a lot of damage using the 5 easy pays also. I'm very thankful that the Q is doing this and wish they would do it more often.

Have fun everyone.

Pamula, I'm also buying clearance mostly. It seems like some items go quickly to clearance these days.

Hey Pepper, I usually read everyone's posts before and after the shows just to see what everyone is doing and buying. I had to clean before and after the show this time, lol, so I didn't have time. My DH just got home this morning. I am slowly breaking the news about what I bought... I won't tell him everything... Still can't get over all the clearance and EPs. I taped the show for him, lol. He loves Lisa and Judith...

Cairnlover, I know what you mean... It is hard to guess what is limited and it is worth it to pay full price when it is something you just love... I just couldn't believe how many things I bought thinking it was a TSV or like the cross that went on sale... I've been wanting to ask you if you have a Cairn board on Pinterest? My cream brindle, Spencer, passed away with cancer at 12 and I have a black cairn, Cinder who is 12 now. I love Cairns of course.

Super Contributor

Pamula, I always say if I really want it & will wear it often, I don't care if it goes on sale. I have had longer to wear it.

I don't have a cairn bard on Pinterest. I haven't gotten into it..yet. I have 5 of my own & a 13 yr old foster that is likely to be mine too. His Dad is a Vietnam vet who is disabled. I've had him for 4 months hoping he can take him back, but it doesn't look good. My oldest cairn just passed away at 18 1/2 yrs old. I am involved in cairn rescue in the New England area. Cairns are the best!

Honored Contributor

A lot of her stuff is on clearance to. Not real clearance (like HSN) but cuts never the less. I purchased my only Ripka bracelet last year about this time. That was the burnished bead bracelet, which I love to death. Wear it all the time. I browsed but passed on buying right now. I've spent too much already.