Trusted Contributor

Anyone watching the JR show mow ?

Hello ladies, any night owls watching ? Hi Pepper, I know you will probably be up watching. I hope you are felling better.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone watching the JR show mow ?

Sorry, I meant watching "now" . Couldn't change it once it was posted.
Esteemed Contributor

I was!! Up with a cold and couldn't sleep, what a nice surprise to see jewelry on the Q! I always enjoy a Judith show.

Trusted Contributor

Hi colliegirls, I am up with a cold too, stuffy nose, headache , sore throat, the works. I had dozed off for a bit on the couch with the TV on. Some lovely pieces on tonite.
Super Contributor

Hi anisha, I was actually up last night/early morning. But I must have fallen asleep at the computer sometime after 3am!!! I remember the very beginning of the 3 am show but then woke up at 7am. Still with the laptop on my lap!

I'm sorry to hear that you are fighting a bad cold. I hope feel better real soon. I'm getting over bronchitis.

I hope you found a few Judith's pieces to help you feel better.

Take care, Pepper22

Valued Contributor

Hi, anisha...sorry to hear about your cold. I hope your new pieces from Judith will brighten up your day. Feel better soon and please be sure to give your dear twins a gentle hug from me.

Regular Contributor

Hi! I am also watching. I have received this box in the emerald. It is really pretty! Last night I ordered the TSV in the gold clad.

Super Contributor

Hi roxiegirl. I ordered that box in the blue - one for me & one for my DD#2 who loves Ripka jewelry. I haven't ordered the TSV yet.....but am debating. I want too much as usual. And I love & appreciate that all of her pieces are on 5 ez pays this visit!!

Enjoy wearing your new bracelet!