Honored Contributor

J291448 | G.I.L.I. for VicenzaSilver Elongated Cross Pendant w/Chain

On the 11th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a gift that went so quickly!
{http://qvc.co/PoshPresentDay11}. (Because there are only 500 to go around) it is your choice of 5 colors and on 5 EZpays. I know a number of you have been asking about this cross. It's a statement piece, I think you'll love it

Photo: On the 11th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a gift that went so quickly! {http://qvc.co/PoshPresentDay11}. (Because there are only 500 to go around) it is your choice of 5 colors and on 5 EZpays. I know a number of you have been asking about this cross. It's a statement piece, I think you'll love it :)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Re: J291448 | G.I.L.I. for VicenzaSilver Elongated Cross Pendant w/Chain

I was right there immediately at midnight and bought TWO!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Are these crosses GORGEOUS or what!?!! I bought Black & Rose! SO EXCITED!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

People on FB are flamed saying they were right there on their FB page at midnight and Black was never available. So not true! Poor Lisa was going crazy because they made her feel like it was never loaded in the system. So she got on the phone with Q to be sure everything was correct and she confirmed Black was there at midnight but they just sold out very quickly. I don't have an account with FB but I would have loved to tell her, all was fine and that you just had to be fast. My connection is super speedy and for that I'm thankful. Still cannot believe the Black option was gone by 12:02am! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Occasional Contributor

People in the morning (I'm on west coast) will be so upset. After most lost out on the beaded one, now this. Screamers on FB! It's like a fire sale! WOW! Glad you got your choice. Enjoy!

Frequent Contributor

I too, was lucky to get the black. Unfortunately, there are a lot of Q shoppers not happy. Glad it's all virtual as it would have been a mob scene. Poor Lisa, she can't catch a break. To those who are mad, it's not Lisa's fault. Obviously, 500 wasn't enough to go around. Not sure why the Q has handled the supply and demand inadequately. One more day to go...brace yourselves!!!!
Honored Contributor

Got the silver! All options except black/black is available again. Initially I wanted the black/black, but I don't like the silver frame---it should have a black frame. So, no disappointment for me! I think the gold is very pretty-my 2nd choice.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 12/10/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

I was right there immediately at midnight and bought TWO!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Are these crosses GORGEOUS or what!?!! I bought Black & Rose! SO EXCITED!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

People on FB are flamed saying they were right there on their FB page at midnight and Black was never available. So not true! Poor Lisa was going crazy because they made her feel like it was never loaded in the system. So she got on the phone with Q to be sure everything was correct and she confirmed Black was there at midnight but they just sold out very quickly. I don't have an account with FB but I would have loved to tell her, all was fine and that you just had to be fast. My connection is super speedy and for that I'm thankful. Still cannot believe the Black option was gone by 12:02am! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Congrats & wear in good health! Initial posts/reviews on the board about the beaded cross are less than stellar; hope the crystal cross is received better.

Honored Contributor

On 12/11/2014 LArruda said: I too, was lucky to get the black. Unfortunately, there are a lot of Q shoppers not happy. Glad it's all virtual as it would have been a mob scene. Poor Lisa, she can't catch a break. To those who are mad, it's not Lisa's fault. Obviously, 500 wasn't enough to go around. Not sure why the Q has handled the supply and demand inadequately. One more day to go...brace yourselves!!!!
Congrats & wear in good health! I read on facebook that Lisa is planning to wear a Zunino gown on Friday. Are you planning on any other purchases on Friday? For me, it's the pleated leather jacket in British tan. Like the long sleeved zipper leather dress, but I think I would prefer it if it was designed as a coat-on the fence...

Super Contributor

On 12/11/2014 Chi-town girl said: Got the silver! All options except black/black is available again. Initially I wanted the black/black, but I don't like the silver frame---it should have a black frame. So, no disappointment for me! I think the gold is very pretty-my 2nd choice.

Hi Chi-town! So glad you were able to get one of these crosses. The all Silver is striking! Hope you love it when it arrives.

I opted to choose the Black/Black because I wanted to be able to wear this piece casually and I think the Black makes it go that route. The frame on the Black is indeed black and not silver. It was just the lighting that was making it appear that way.

I also love the Rose because it was just so delicate in this color while the crystals make it pop with sparkle.

All of them are truly beautiful though. Smile

Honored Contributor

On 12/11/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:
On 12/11/2014 Chi-town girl said: Got the silver! All options except black/black is available again. Initially I wanted the black/black, but I don't like the silver frame---it should have a black frame. So, no disappointment for me! I think the gold is very pretty-my 2nd choice.

Hi Chi-town! So glad you were able to get one of these crosses. The all Silver is striking! Hope you love it when it arrives.

I opted to choose the Black/Black because I wanted to be able to wear this piece casually and I think the Black makes it go that route. The frame on the Black is indeed black and not silver. It was just the lighting that was making it appear that way.

I also love the Rose because it was just so delicate in this color while the crystals make it pop with sparkle.

All of them are truly beautiful though. Smile

Yes, the photo makes it appear the black has a silver frame. Def better with a black frame, but no waitlist. Oh well, they are all beautiful. The rose is very flattering too. Still have the short slanted cross--tomorrow? Is silver the only option for the slanted cross?

Super Contributor

On 12/11/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 12/10/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

Congrats & wear in good health! Initial posts/reviews on the board about the beaded cross are less than stellar; hope the crystal cross is received better.

Wow! You just my mind. I was all set to sit and write a separate thread about the beaded cross I received today but my other post about the zipper bangle has zero replies so figured people may just not care about reviews like I do.

Anyway, I have no idea why the beaded cross is not getting stellar reviews. I received mine today and it is DIVINE in the Rose!! Yes, it is long and exaggerated and people should have realized that upon ordered this option versus the short one. The Rose is soft and really compliments any skin tone. The beads feel substantial and the smaller silver beads in between the rose ones set off a nice contrast. My chain I do not find cheap looking at all. Granted I don't think I'm ever going to wear this cross on the chain because I truly believe this cross belongs on a black cord for it to really make a statement. The chain is of good quality though; it'll be nice to have to use for something else.

As for the cord that I read some people are complaining about… again, I have a very different opinion on that. Sometimes you gotta think outside of the box and not just go with what is given. If the cord is too long for some, then just buy another cord (they're super cheap everywhere!) and use that instead. But furthermore, I have a very petite neck so for me the cord Q provided is definitely too long for me too. The cross needs to sit up really high on the neck otherwise it may hang too low. What I did was just forgo the clasp and just tied it tight in the back of my neck. Worked perfectly!!! Such a chic looking piece and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Lisa nailed it! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

When Lisa wore hers on the air I do recall hers being tied in the back of her neck too. I got a glimpse of it when she turned around and had her hair up. She probably was not wearing the exact cord that came with this cross but she did have it tied nonetheless instead of using a clasp. Using a clasp is going to be really tricky for this type of look.

Hope this review was helpful to you and all others who were interested. Smile