Frequent Contributor
Ups just delivered that fabulous tennis bracelet, and I cannot take my eyes off of it. This is the most sparkling piece of diamonique ever. I have tried it next to the ice cube bracelet, it has the same height, so nestles perfectly with it. As it is less carat weight,it is much narrower, and will be easy to wear everyday. The stones are beautifully set in an antique millgrain setting, so, this bracelet will be perfect with all the "estate " pieces..besides, there is no way you can ever lose a stone Finally, I love the secure clasp. Very classy. Can you tell I love it?
Trusted Contributor

Congrats paintbrush!!!

I am SO getting this bracelet!!

So happy you love it, and I know I will too!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

Can you tell us about the fit? There are those of us concerned that the 8 inch, as listed, may be too snug. Is there a little bit of drape in the size you ordered?

Honored Contributor

OH, I'm glad you posted this! I just asked what you just answered in my own thread. I'm concerned about the little link holding the stations together... do you find them sturdy? Do you think you could wear it every day with no problem? I'm seriously considering it... I love both her bracelets but love the EZ pays and price of this one (comparatively!)

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Yes... the sizing concerns me as well. I've totally lost my confidence that an 8"" will be an 8"" exactly... TIA

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/10/2014 Q4U said:

Yes... the sizing concerns me as well. I've totally lost my confidence that an 8"" will be an 8"" exactly... TIA

It's 7 3/4 in length for the. 8 inch. It's listed in the description.
Honored Contributor

Thank you for the information (I missed it).... the 7 3/4" is perfect for me, I have an exact 7" wrist. Hope you thoroughly enjoy your gorgeous bling~! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Frequent Contributor
I ordered the 7 1/4 " size and that is exactly what it measures. I have a 6 1/2" wrist , and there is plenty of drape. And yes, the links are sturdy, an I think you can wear this everyday. The bracelet is very supple, - is that a term? - except the small section that houses the clasp
Frequent Contributor
To be absolutely precise, 7 1/4 is the length covered by the stones. It does not include the length of the groove
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/10/2014 paintbrush said: To be absolutely precise, 7 1/4 is the length covered by the stones. It does not include the length of the groove

By "groove," do you mean the clasp, when it's closed?

Sorry to be nattering at you with questions, but the 8 inch version strangely is listed as 7 3/4 inches long. Those of us with 7 1/2 inch wrists are concerned because this doesn't give really any drape (I hate tightly fitted tennis bracelets).

Thanks!