Super Contributor

Review GILI Crystal Zipper Bangle

Does anyone remember this GILI Cuff Bracelet from back in October when it debuted?? J317960

Did anyone order this besides me from a couple months ago?

I totally forgot how I advanced ordered 3 of these cuff bracelets (one in each color) and they just arrived today. I was in utter shock at the cheapest quality these bracelets are!! The crystals are so very dull, some were even DARK, and have little to no sparkle to them! I mean, seriously, how are crystals dark?? They're crystals…, they should be great! I am so disgusted & disappointed in the quality of these bracelets. If anyone was getting these bracelets as their first GILI purchase, I'm afraid these pieces alone will give you a poor representation of the entire line.

The magnetic closure was easy to do and and flowed nicely along on the underside but they didn't even close properly either. The snaps weren't aligned correctly so it made the closure not sit flush. Just all around terrible. I am disbelief Lisa approved of this bangle and furthermore promoted these as much as she did. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

QVC shipped all three of my bracelets separately even though they were all in the same order! I so wish I would have cancelled this before they ever shipped. With all the craziness of this time of year, I'm sure others forgot about their order too. This GILI Zipper cuff = Dime Store Quality!!!

The only positive I could possibly drum up to say is the size Small was a true small and fit great on my petite wrist.

Respected Contributor

Re: Review GILI Crystal Zipper Bangle

Received it today. Purchased the gold tone which is very nice color. I do not see any sparkles from crystals which is a disappointment. Purchased large size and fits too snug on wrist for my liking. I do not see any dark crystals, only no sparkle. Think when they present these items they use a laser light to get sparkle. Doubt I will be keeping it.
Esteemed Contributor

Timely review, given the new crystal cross that is being sold now. There are two reviews posted already, both giving 5 stars.

In general, GILI has disappointing quality. I think QVC takes advantage of Lisa's fan base and charges high prices for lower quality material. The style is there and I do like many of the items I purchased from the line. But, I've sent back as much as I've kept due to quality issues.

Respected Contributor

I am not disappointed with the metal. For the price, piece should have had Diamonique instead of low quality crystals.