Honored Contributor

Posh Presents: On the 8th day of Christmas...

On the 8th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, an elegant piece of GILI jewelry! {http://qvc.co/PoshPresentDay8}.
This GILI for Bronzo Italia Crystal Drop Necklace is inspired by a designer piece I fell in love with while I was in Italy while at the Vicenza trade fair. It comes in yellow, white, or rose, and is on 5 EZpays! You can dress it up, or dress it down, but regardless of how you wear it, you're sure to get compliments on this necklace

Photo: On the 8th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, an elegant piece of GILI jewelry! {http://qvc.co/PoshPresentDay8}. This GILI for Bronzo Italia Crystal Drop Necklace is inspired by a designer piece I fell in love with while I was in Italy while at the Vicenza trade fair. It comes in yellow, white, or rose, and is on 5 EZpays! You can dress it up, or dress it down, but regardless of how you wear it, you're sure to get compliments on this necklace!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: Posh Presents: On the 8th day of Christmas...

Oh no, you're killing me and my credit card. I'm trying to buy the new cross and now I have to see this. Well thanks for posting the pic. Do you know how much it is?
Frequent Contributor

$96.84 three color options
Trusted Contributor

Hi, luvs! $96.84 on 5EPs.
Honored Contributor

On 12/7/2014 luvtoshopathome said: Oh no, you're killing me and my credit card. I'm trying to buy the new cross and now I have to see this. Well thanks for posting the pic. Do you know how much it is?
Lol-blame Lisa or credit her for a temporary economic boost! This necklace price is 97 +7 for s&h or 5 ezpays of 19 +s&h +tax.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Saw this on FB @ midnight! Ordered TWO!! YAY! Such an awesome necklace!! So different. This last hurrah of GILI jewelry has been to die for!!! Cannot wait for all my goodies to arrive! It's going to feel like Christmas… Wait!, It IS Christmas!!! Lol! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 12/7/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

Saw this on FB @ midnight! Ordered TWO!! YAY! Such an awesome necklace!! So different. This last hurrah of GILI jewelry has been to die for!!! Cannot wait for all my goodies to arrive! It's going to feel like Christmas… Wait!, It IS Christmas!!! Lol! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Did you buy the Halo "cartier" cigarette case? Please post your review of the beaded cross- when you receive them--what options did you buy?

Super Contributor

On 12/7/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Did you buy the Halo "cartier" cigarette case? Please post your review of the beaded cross- when you receive them--what options did you buy?

Yes! Bought the Halo "Cartier" cigarette case too. Wasn't that elegant and a dead ringer?? WOW! Loved the power on that one.

Beaded crosses, I bought Rose & White. Tonight's 8th Day Posh Necklace, I bought Rose & Yellow. And 3 TSV leather jackets. Phew! Can't wait til the end of the week LOL. Though I'm anxiously waiting for the Crystal Cross too.

I'll post when I receive my crosses, should be this week as I upgraded to express shipping.

Thinking about the 3 row cuff as well. THAT looks very cool and makes a strong statement.

Have you bought anything so far?

Honored Contributor

On 12/8/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

Yes! Bought the Halo "Cartier" cigarette case too. Wasn't that elegant and a dead ringer?? WOW! Loved the power on that one.

Beaded crosses, I bought Rose & White. Tonight's 8th Day Posh Necklace, I bought Rose & Yellow. And 3 TSV leather jackets. Phew! Can't wait til the end of the week LOL. Though I'm anxiously waiting for the Crystal Cross too.

I'll post when I receive my crosses, should be this week as I upgraded to express shipping.

Thinking about the 3 row cuff as well. THAT looks very cool and makes a strong statement.

that cartier charger case is gorgeous! I have the blush jacket. Holding out for the reorder of the pleated jacket & the fringe one. Are you getting the multi row crystal cross too? The gunmetal is unique as is the slanted short one.

Super Contributor

On 12/8/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 12/8/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

that cartier charger case is gorgeous! I have the blush jacket. Holding out for the reorder of the pleated jacket & the fringe one. Are you getting the multi row crystal cross too? The gunmetal is unique as is the slanted short one.

Don't you love the Blush TSV jacket?? It's gorgeous and so detailed. Think it was a steal for the quality. I already have the pleated jacket in Black from last year's Posh Presents show. I love it; it always receives me compliments when worn.

I saw GF post a pic for the fringe jacket coming up but as much as I thought I liked it, the closure was not sitting well with me. It was those hook type of closures, always hard to do especially when busty Lol. Also was concerned the fringe would bug me when it gets in the way all the time. But it is a very cool, edgy looking jacket. I'm sure it will be popular.

Yes, I'm definitely getting the multi row crystal cross too! Been eyeing that one for months!! For me, the long one is the way to go, it stands out from the crowd because of the exaggerated length. The gunmetal is VERY unique, still deciding on which one I'll get though. Wondering if it'll be pricey with all those crystals?