Frequent Contributor

New gemstone cuff is to die for ...

More new items popped up and there is one gemstone cuff that really got my attention. It is J295917

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New gemstone cuff is to die for ...

It got my attention also, but when my three banks saw it, they locked up their doors and ran away.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

That cuff is gorgeous, but yes some prices are shocking. I just looked at the new items. There is a beautiful purple pearl bracelet with a gemstone charm in 3 lengths, with 3 item numbers.

6 3/4 inch, $269.00.

7 1/4 inch, $217.00.

8 inch, $306.00.

Um, ok. I ordered the 7 1/4. I'm sure it's a pricing mistake, but I'll take it. I would never pay more than that anyway. It's still too high.

Valued Contributor

I saw this wide cuff too! It is very pretty and very wearable for me....the stones colors are a nice match.

Super Contributor

Penelope, I too saw the mistake on the pearl bracelet. Good job on getting the lower price. Let us know what you think when you get it. I was wondering if that was the true color of the pearls as I would call that more periwinkle or tanzanite color than amethyst? I actually like the color it shows but will wait till the presentation to know for sure.

Frequent Contributor

A few more items popped up;

2 tennis necklaces, 2 necklaces with a heart, a sea horse pin, a tanzanite cuff, search Ripka new items.

What I noticed is that many of the new items posted in the last few days have already increased in price, some maybe $10 and many $20 to $50 more. The woven bracelets stayed I believe as well as 2 clad chains.

For an example J337973 the green tonal cross is now $610.93 and was $565.67.

For history J297053 is an earring with 2 charms that originally had 3 charms, J5225 and is now $218.28.

interesting........

Respected Contributor

Has anyone else noticed that the new, adorable, seahorse pin must be the wrong size? How can the pearl enhancer bottom be 1" long, yet the entire pin be only 1 3/8" long?

Something has to be wrong. Either the pearl drop is only 1/2" long, or the seahorse is super tiny.

Super Contributor

On 12/6/2014 Jersey Born said:

Has anyone else noticed that the new, adorable, seahorse pin must be the wrong size? How can the pearl enhancer bottom be 1" long, yet the entire pin be only 1 3/8" long?

Something has to be wrong. Either the pearl drop is only 1/2" long, or the seahorse is super tiny.

Yes the measurements have to be wrong. If you look at the reference measurement only photo, the enhancer is only about 1/2".
Frequent Contributor

This is extremely similar to a gemstone cuff that was a TSV a few years ago which I have. There are more different gems in that one and it's almost exactly the same.
Contributor

Can you send a picture of your TSV? Would love to see the difference. Thanks.