Super Contributor

sorry if this has been discussed before, but have tried finding those 'backs' online with no luck. they're the ones that were with the Honora Pearl TSV. I'm older and now have elephant ears and these backs would sure help me out. thanks for any suggestions of where to look.

Trusted Contributor

Hi misspammie,

I bought a set of 3, I think it was, from Amazon.com, maybe 6 months ago.

I haven't checked to see if they are still available from Amazon.

I did have a little problem with my order, although I don't remember exactly, I think I didn't get the full amount.....like I should have received 6 in total and only received 5 or something like that, or maybe didn't get 3 sets, I just can't remember. It wasn't that big of a purchase, monetarily, so I didn't bother to resolve the problem.

I am a little disappointed that the backs don't work with a lot of my earrings. Often the holes are just too big to be secure.

I do use them when I can.

Try Amazon.

Respected Contributor

Amazon has them for $33 for 3 pair....seems kind of expensive to me. I go over to ebay and get the same big size in a soft rubber.Way more comfy and earrings still stay upright and perfect on your ear.

Respected Contributor

Also look for larger stainless steel earring backs. I got a set of 5 pairs from Q a few years ago. They don't have the smile on the back, but they work just as well. And stainless steel is a lot less expensive than sterling. (They were still too much money, for what they were, but I will get lots of use from them.) If Q doesn't have them, try a search engine to see who might.

Super Contributor

thank you, dear ladies. It's another thing that will be on my 'search' list. really appreciate your suggestions.thank you much again

Honored Contributor

In Belk's Fashion Jewelry they sell these little clear stickers for the backs of ear lobes. Your post just goes through them and it supports them, your holes don't get larger. Also they sell all types of earring backs and the little plastic thingies that you put on "shepherd" hooks. All types.

$8.00

Regular Contributor

Earring doctor has various products -- Le Disc Plus provide the larger, secure backs. The price is $4.50 for 6 pairs (1box). You can buy the large metal earring back as well.

Esteemed Contributor
You may want to try Bling dots, I purchased them on HSN. They are a cushioned "sticker" that you place on behind your ear and put the post through it. They work really well and stay on the ear for days. During showering I take them off for reuse. They hold the earring in place and no more droopy earrings, they work especially well with stud type.
Honored Contributor

J276119?

Respected Contributor
On 12/6/2014 CalmInTheHeart said:

J276119?

No, I wouldn't get those. They will work fine, but overtime the plastic discolors and that's a lot of money for a small 14K back. You can get those plastic backs with stainless steel for much, much, much, much less money for a whole bag of them.