Honored Contributor

The Q (in the olden days) would do a Diamonique TSV right before Christmas. Does anyone know if they doing one this year?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

Re: Diamonique before Christmas

They hardly had any Diamonique shows last yr. before Christmas. I used to always treat myself to a Diamonique gift for Christmas, but not last yr.

Super Contributor

They used to have tons of jewelry shows of all prices in December!

Respected Contributor

I think the Dec JudithR TSV is a Diamonique Tennis Bracelet.
Honored Contributor

I saw a lot of their Diamonique on sale. Here's a hint. Check out the pages carefully. I even called C/S to check on the price difference.

I wanted some Dimonique earrings for my granddaughters (they're only 11 and 12 years old, so I didn't want to spend much). Every time they toss over their long hair, an earring flies out!

Anyway, I found in several cases the 100 facet was CHEAPER than the other cut. I called C/S and she said it was because the 100 facet was a little older. I thought maybe they'd had trouble with the 100 facet; but she said, no they were trying to clear them out and that's why.

I have the 100 facet on other things and I like the way it looks. Some people might not like it, I do.

Just wanted to give a heads up on these prices. It isn't a lot of difference, but when you add shipping, it helps.

Respected Contributor

On 11/26/2014 annabellethecat said:

I saw a lot of their Diamonique on sale. Here's a hint. Check out the pages carefully. I even called C/S to check on the price difference.

I wanted some Dimonique earrings for my granddaughters (they're only 11 and 12 years old, so I didn't want to spend much). Every time they toss over their long hair, an earring flies out!

Anyway, I found in several cases the 100 facet was CHEAPER than the other cut. I called C/S and she said it was because the 100 facet was a little older. I thought maybe they'd had trouble with the 100 facet; but she said, no they were trying to clear them out and that's why.

I have the 100 facet on other things and I like the way it looks. Some people might not like it, I do.

Just wanted to give a heads up on these prices. It isn't a lot of difference, but when you add shipping, it helps.

Make sure to read the reviews. I have noticed a few "good prices", yet when I read the reviews, I didn't order.

Honored Contributor

I think tennis bracelets are so outdated!!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

The TSV for Dec. 24 is a diamonique interlocking ring per the Insider....no item # or price listed.