Respected Contributor

Why isn't Antonella on her Jewelry Box Show?

Just curious, tuned in and Amy is doing the Antonella Jewelry Box Show. She talked about it last week so thought she would be doing her own show.
Valued Contributor

Re: Why isn't Antonella on her Jewelry Box Show?

Maybe she's on Thanksgiving vacation...?

Super Contributor

Also found it odd Antonella did not host her signature jewelry box show today! She was quite enthusiastic about the season finale show when she posted about it on her FB page the other day. Something must have came up last minute for her not to make it in. Antonella didn't mention anything about not why she wasn't on though.

Amy was struggling with the show. You can tell she wasn't prepared. Amy has a hard time selling jewelry; it just doesn't seem to be her forte, I cannot listen to her for very long with her mispronunciations of certain words. Noticed Jane Treacy filled in the final hour of the show and relieved Amy.

Honored Contributor

Maybe she was cooking ahead for the holiday.......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

UPDATE: Antonella just posted on FB and said sorry she had to miss out on her jewelry show but one of her kids was sent to the ER. She said everything is ok and all is fine but she had to be where she had to be and was thankful her co-workers were able to fill in for her at such short notice. Antonella was already at work when it happened so she had to leave early.

Antonella is so real; she's always been one of my favorites. I knew she would get back to us in due time to let us know what was going on.

Honored Contributor

Hope she does that Arte d Oro show. Oh man for those who can afford the best it's your day. I got the promotion in my email, but, out of my league. Nothing below 1,500. Gulp.....

She will be in 7th heaven around all that 18kt. gold. I can just see her now. LOL

Honored Contributor

As soon as someone said Amy didn't seem prepared, I had that awful feeling that something was wrong and she had to come in at the last minute. It happens. Hope A's child is okay. That's way more important to me than who hosts a jewelry show.

Respected Contributor

On 11/24/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

UPDATE: Antonella just posted on FB and said sorry she had to miss out on her jewelry show but one of her kids was sent to the ER. She said everything is ok and all is fine but she had to be where she had to be and was thankful her co-workers were able to fill in for her at such short notice. Antonella was already at work when it happened so she had to leave early.

Antonella is so real; she's always been one of my favorites. Smile I knew she would get back to us in due time to let us know what was going on.

Thanks for the follow up, glad everything turned out okay for her.