Esteemed Contributor
Where is he! Is he no longer on the Q? I have many of his pieces, and I miss his beautiful designs.
Frequent Contributor

I've seen his jewelry at Lord and Taylor, at very reasonable prices.

Trusted Contributor

I just looked at his inventory on QVC.com and the majority of it is on clearance, last clicks or as is. He must be leaving QVC. Some GREAT deals to be had.

Super Contributor
Man, when QVC is done with you, they're DONE.
Trusted Contributor

He's been gone for a long time. He has a line of costume/fashion jewelry at Macy's.

Esteemed Contributor

I just picked up a pair of RLM earrings at TJ Maxx yesterday for $16.99!

Someone on my list is going to get a beautiful gift while I got an amazing deal! Win/win.

Regular Contributor

Sadly the items sold at Lord & Taylor, Bloomingdale's, Macy's etc. are costume jewelry made of silvertone and/or goldtone mystery metal not silver or goldclad. Don't know about T. J. Maxx.

Super Contributor

I think his time is done. He used to have some beautiful silver jewelry and I usually bought it to give as gifts to family. I have two pairs of silver earrings and a ring, all of which I got back in the day. One thing however, even when he was still with Q, a lot of items that I bought from him were defective and had to be sent back. Finally I just stopped ordering from him due to that problem.

Respected Contributor

This makes me a little sad. My very first post on these boards many years ago was about a RLM piece. But now that I think about it, that exchange didn't go very well... Smile

I was a fan of his jewelry back in the day. I think my taste has changed a bit but I still wear some of his earrings with great joy.

Honored Contributor

He's been "missing" from QVC for quite some time now. I picked up a couple of nice things that were on clearance months ago. This reminds me, I should take another look. I think when silver prices escalated, it was hard for him to bring in pieces at QVC prices. He's has fashion jewelry line at Macy's. And that.....says it all. I have several RLM that I bought over the years. Old school, RLM. Real RLM. Not the stuff you see in Macy's and TJ Maxx.