Trusted Contributor

Today's Honora Ming pearl Hotpicks ...

Hello Ladies, I love Honora Ming pearls and have collected almost all ( except for the all Ming pearl TSV of past which I returned as the pearls in the necklace I received were just terrible ) . I was looking at the Honora new items today and the Hotpicks listed seemed very familiar. So I looked my Honora Ming collection and sure enough I found that I had purchased J289171 and J289169 -Honora Ming Cultured Pearl 36" and 18" Oval Link Bronze Necklace for $ 282 and $ 169 respectively in January 2014. These two item numbers come up as sold out now. Today's Hotpicks are listed as new items under new item numbers and are priced much higher for the same necklace ( looks identical when compared to the necklaces I have against the Hotpicks photos and description ) J317827 (Honora Ming Cultured Pearl 36" Oval Link Bronze Necklace ) for $ 389 J317826 (Honora Ming Cultured Pearl 18" Oval Link Bronze Necklace) for $ 234 I just thought I'd share this.That 's quite a price increase . Hopefully I can catch a presentation of the Hotpick and confirm my thought.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Today's Honora Ming pearl Hotpicks ...

Thanks for posting this.

Do the math.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Today's Honora Ming pearl Hotpicks ...

Thanks for the eagle eye report, anisha. I've been eyeballing the Ming pearls for a while, but haven't bought any so far. This information is helpful to anyone considering purchasing them. You're a peach for sharing!