Frequent Contributor
No new pieces. Is this line beingdropped too?
Super Contributor

When most of the pieces are marked "clearance", that's the sign I think means a line is on the way out. JAI isn't there yet, but it won't stay around forever. None of them do, apart from Ripka, Honora and Carolyn Pollack.

Super Contributor

I sure hope the line is not discontinued. I am a huge JAI fan. The quality of the pieces is much higher than any of the other designer lines on QVC. I think this line has not been advertised enough. The shows are too infrequent and are usually on in the middle of the night. There needs to be more shows in prime time slots. Once a customer orders a piece, she will be hooked. QVC just needs to get the word out about how great this line is.

Honored Contributor
One or two pieces of this line have been on the lunch time specials several times a week, for the last couple weeks. It seems to me the line is being phased out.
Super Contributor
I saw a post the other day (think it was deleted) that had pics of some new pieces. So for that reason, I don't think it's being phased out but just inventory being cleared out. I'm a huge fan of the line as well and would love to see Scott in prime time but also then feel my "secret" would be out and it would be harder to get the pieces I'm interested in!
Honored Contributor

I doubt it. I think that this time of year it is obvious that the Q does not concentrate on designer jewelry. The only one on recently was JR and she can afford to be on all day. I have a feeling we will see a lot of new pieces after January from everyone.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor
There is new coming up. A poster posted pics of all the new items. It's the Croco head in different styles that's new.
Respected Contributor
Check out the just reduced for good buys on some jai bracelets! Where can one see the new styles?
Valued Contributor

This line isn't going anywhere.

As BlingQueen mentioned, several new items were posted on here the other day and will be coming into stock soon.

I screen grabbed them before they were deleted, for my own reference, and they were all croco pieces. Two croc head enhancers, a leather cord necklace and a new big sparkly cuff.

I was a little disappointed as although I do love the croco, and have bought most things in that collection so far, I feel I could go for another different animal figural collection right now.

Super Contributor
I agree, the line will probably continue to be offered at the Q. I've purchased JAI and some John Hardy contour over the years and the quality of JAI pieces is exceptional.