Trusted Contributor

If you like Gems En Vogue and Christmas...

137-302

144-100

144-099

Look at the new hand painted items from Gems En Vogue on HQ. Michael, you're killing me! These are scheduled to be shown tonight on the Holiday Special shows.

Respected Contributor

Re: If you like Gems En Vogue and Christmas...

I just ordered the Ruby TTV .Smiley Happy. Pretty. Love everything Michael does.
Respected Contributor

Michael repeats the same degns with different stones. A for this I am out. Designer should be recognizable, but not repetitive. Too bad.
Respected Contributor

Enjoy your ruby ring, mustang, I have similar in white gold from many moons ago by Samuel Behnam.
Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

See my ring is similar in design, just it is in gold and rubies are Burmese from good old days.
Valued Contributor

I am just watching the presentation. I think the Santa ring is cute but would never pay that much $$$

I did however buy these earrings. Not sure whether I am ""in love"" with them but since I liked them and they were a one time only figured I would go for it and see

Respected Contributor

Sanna, the ring is just beautiful! Look at the color of those rubies.Smiley Happy. And Lex, I think the earrings look pretty. I think I saw a pendant to match? Been working, so haven't really watching Michael...just ordered from a video.Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

LexPex, these earrings are beautiful and the price was right yesterday. Enjoy! Thank you Mustang, hope you can get all the matching set. It would be perfect for the holidays!!! Let us know about his rubies,please.
Trusted Contributor

I received the Santa ring yesterday and the beauty is unsurpassed by any other piece of jewelry I have purchased from Gems En Vogue - outstanding in every way! The painting is so detailed and perfectly done, and the pearl is shaded a light gray which somehow makes the painting pop. I don't think the pictures do it justice - it's simply beautiful and quite a show piece. It was definitely a splurge, but one I will not regret!