Esteemed Contributor

Vibrant, Vibrant, Vibrant!!!

Is what the synthetic green quartz ring is. It is a beautiful sparkly shade of hunter Green! It is gorgeous. Perfect size stone too. The silver it sits in is gorgeous also. I also received the rectangular Green Goddess ring. Another winner. Great clearance price too. Two excellent purchases from Judith's shows.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Vibrant, Vibrant, Vibrant!!!

Enjoy your 2 new green rings.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/12/2014 newjerseygirl said:

Enjoy your 2 new green rings.

Thank you newjerseygirl. It sure was a green week for sure.
Super Contributor

BlingQueen, happy to hear you love both rings. The green quartz sounds like a winner. Enjoy them both in the best of health!

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/12/2014 donnaluby said:

BlingQueen, happy to hear you love both rings. The green quartz sounds like a winner. Enjoy them both in the best of health!

Thank you Donnaluby. I can't get over how bright the color is. It's so pretty. I'm glad I didn't pass on this ring. Can't wait to see what Judith's TSV will be in December. Looking forward to that.
Esteemed Contributor

Now aren't you glad you caved and got this one? I knew it would blow your bling socks right off...and I suspect the patients tomorrow are in for a treat!

Wear that beauty and enjoy it in the best of health and happiness!

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/12/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Now aren't you glad you caved and got this one? I knew it would blow your bling socks right off...and I suspect the patients tomorrow are in for a treat!

Wear that beauty and enjoy it in the best of health and happiness! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Lol love the bling socks, lol. Thanks Sammycat. I am glad I didn't pass it up. I would have been kicking myself today. I noticed the price has gone up too on that ring. By the way, I have another bling alert for you. I ordered 139-854. It's a aquamarine elongated two flower ring accented with white zircons. Pic doesn't do it justice. Need to watch the video. Got good reviews too. Check it out.
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/12/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Wear that beauty and enjoy it in the best of health and happiness! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Lol love the bling socks, lol. Thanks Sammycat. I am glad I didn't pass it up. I would have been kicking myself today. I noticed the price has gone up too on that ring. By the way, I have another bling alert for you. I ordered 139-854. It's a aquamarine elongated two flower ring accented with white zircons. Pic doesn't do it justice. Need to watch the video. Got good reviews too. Check it out.

Dang it, Blingie, you've got to quit reminding me about these other gems! I've seen that aqua ring many times...it's on my wish list! Imagine wearing that with a winter white top. I've got to hold back though...I'm being pelted by ring orders and I did the exchange on Michael's london blue bomber. Plus, I went to the Q outlet nearby this past weekend and bought a Thai Ruby ring and another one at deep discount. I'm floating in rings -- it's heaven!!

You know of course that I'm kidding about not giving me a Bling Alert on "rings of interest." New dilemma: there's a gem show in our area this coming weekend and a friend wants me to go. It's dangerous because there are vendors who will set your gems in a ring on the spot. Help!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/12/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Dang it, Blingie, you've got to quit reminding me about these other gems! I've seen that aqua ring many times...it's on my wish list! Imagine wearing that with a winter white top. I've got to hold back though...I'm being pelted by ring orders and I did the exchange on Michael's london blue bomber. Plus, I went to the Q outlet nearby this past weekend and bought a Thai Ruby ring and another one at deep discount. I'm floating in rings -- it's heaven!!

You know of course that I'm kidding about not giving me a Bling Alert on "rings of interest." New dilemma: there's a gem show in our area this coming weekend and a friend wants me to go. It's dangerous because there are vendors who will set your gems in a ring on the spot. Help!!!

You had to tell me about that gem show? Lol lol you know I can attend that one. It's not that far. Congrats on the ruby ring. With your taste, I know it must be a winner. You know that Michael has a ruby TTV at midnight tonight. I'm passing because I bought enough rings lately. I'm happy you decided to take another chance on the London blue. I love that ring. My next jewelry purchase will possibly be Judith's TSV. Depends on what it is. Have fun at that gem show. I know if I went, I'd be doomed, lol. Have to say though, I've sold a bunch of rings that I I don't wear anymore on the Bay. . I'm excited about that because they don't last long after posting them there. They're selling pretty fast. Please let me know when you get your London blue back. I hope this one's a keeper!!
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not feeling Michael's TTV, too much gold. (Maybe it's because I just bought a few ruby rings...my weakness!)

Wouldn't it be great if Judith's TSV is a ring of some kind? We're long overdue for one.

Hope you're blinging today at work with that new green quartz sparkler. It's overcast for the most part here today, but I'll bet the beams from that one would cut right through the gloomy day!