Contributor

O/T - I met Lisa Robertson last night!

My husband and I sat a couple rows behind her at a play in NY last night. I spoke with her at the intermission, and she was very friendly, could not have been nicer. So smart and funny, talking and joking with me. If that's possible, she is even more beautiful and young-looking in person - stunning. Such a coincidence for this Californian, just a few days after my QVC tour.

I can't wait to see what her next venture will be!

Super Contributor

Re: O/T - I met Lisa Robertson last night!

Good for you! I'm sure she's just as nice in person as she is on air.

Super Contributor

I met her a few years ago at one of QVC's Beauty Bashes and you're right - she's definitely younger-looking and thinner in person! Very gracious to us, articulate and not rushed about moving us along. It was weird, there was no one around her, she was just standing there and it was like no one even noticed her! No idea how you couldn't, she is absolutely stunning.

All of the best wishes for her in her new life!!

Occasional Contributor

How fun!! I would have been excited too!
Regular Contributor

What a fun thing to happen! Someone I work with saw her several years ago. She did not talk to her but also commented on how tiny and pretty she was, saying TV did not do her justice at all.

Esteemed Contributor

My husband and I met her at a business function several years ago. She's beautiful but also warm and articulate and intelligent.

Trusted Contributor

oceanviewTL, so what play did you see? I'm happy that you met LR, she seems like a terrific person.

Esteemed Contributor

That must have been exciting for you -- something you will remember for a long time. What was the play? Was she with anyone else you recognized? Just curious, not being a stalker here.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Regular Contributor

How nice it was for you to get to speak to Lisa. After all the awful bashing of this poor women, on this community site, it's finally nice to read about her in a positive light. Perhaps all those who spoke negatively about her are just plain jealous and mean spirited, which is very sad indeed. I wish her well in her new adventures, what ever they may be. Glad you had a nice evening out and got to meet her in person.

Honored Contributor

How awesome!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G