Trusted Contributor

Adjustable Lire Charm Bracelet

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

Re: Adjustable Lire Charm Bracelet

The only lire charm bracelet I found was J290267.

Contributor

Hi Avid Shopper,

I took a look around QVC.com for you, I wonder if this might be the bracelet that you are looking for? Smile

http://qvc.co/ExtraordinaryLifeSterlingExpandableCharmBangle

Leonard

Super Contributor

Avid Shopper,

I remember Antonella presenting that bracelet and loving it for all the Italian coins. Maybe if you could drop her a line on her Facebook page she would be able to help you out with the item number? I just went on the Meet the Hosts page for Antonella and it gives her email address a nester@qvc.com or they give a link to her blog. Just click on find out more information about this host and those links pop up.

Hope that helps.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/11/2014 Leonard - QVC Customer Care said:

Hi Avid Shopper,

I took a look around QVC.com for you, I wonder if this might be the bracelet that you are looking for? Smile

http://qvc.co/ExtraordinaryLifeSterlingExpandableCharmBangle

Leonard

Those are nice! Thanks for the link. Just watched the video. Doesn't appear to have the lire coin.

New Contributor

Hi I think the bracelet you are looking for is the bronzo italia sentiments charm bracelet. I don't have the item number but I did order the matching necklace item j295626. Unfortunately they are all sold out. Advance orders are shipping 12/12 so maybe the bracelet will become available again around that time. Good luck and I hope this helps.
New Contributor

I think the number you want is J269370. It is a bangle bracelet with lire coins. I ordered it and it does ship in Dec.

Super Contributor

nice bracelet..