Regular Contributor

Paging Kaplan, Pepper, and all other Ripkanistas... Follow up to yesterday's 4pm train!

Hi ladies, got home last night and finished reading the thread and watched the rest of the show. Kaplan, Pepper, did you order the magnetic woven Verona bracelet? I have it and love it. It looks beautiful on and feels really nice to wear. Yes, the clasp ends up on the bottom sometimes, but no biggie for me, just turn it around. I recommend this one. It is one of my favorites when I am in more of a silver mood. So now I am glued to the bench. I already ordered 2 new cuffs and also the new pink tourmaline bracelet. But I canceled the pink bracelet and put it on my wish list. And caved on the Jimmie bracelet! Think that one is more universal. Kap, do you wear that one just by itself? Ever layered with something else? Why is it called Jimmie? have a great day, enjoy your new treasures, and best wishes to you, Kaplan, Pepper, and all others who are dealing with life's curveballs.
Super Contributor

Re: Paging Kaplan, Pepper, and all other Ripkanistas... Follow up to yesterday's 4pm train!

Hi disneygal, I don't have the magnetic Verona bracelet but I do have the jimmies bracelet. I love that bracelet and the stones are beautiful. I wear mine by itself and occasionally layer it with the silver/DMQ rolling bracelet. Hope you enjoy your new bracelet in good health! donna

Regular Contributor

Re: Paging Kaplan, Pepper, and all other Ripkanistas... Follow up to yesterday's 4pm train!

Thank you Donna!! I am looking forward to receiving!!
Super Contributor

I did order the Verona magnetic bracelet and expect to love it. My only concern is that I'll be able to close the small on my 6"" wrist.

I named it the Jimmies bracelet because all the color of stones reminded me of Jimmies sprinkled on ice cream. They're called Jimmies in the Philly area. They may be known as sprinkles or something else. It is a glorious bracelet; runs a bit large as I got the 71/4 b/c I like drape. When I get around to it I'll have a few links removed. I wear it on its own.

Enjoy your treasures.

Super Contributor

Hi disneygal, thanks for taking the time to tell us about the Verona bracelet. I didn't get there in time, so I'm on waitlist for the 8". I love that it has so much silver. And if the clasp side comes up to the top no big deal. As it looks gorgeous!!

Congratulations on ordering the Jimmie bracelet & some new cuffs. May I ask which cuffs you ordered?

Thanks for thinking of me & others who have experienced life's curveballs. I try to stay as positive as I can. As I want my friends (both here & online) to want to be in my life.

Take care & hope you have a great week!!

Regular Contributor

Hi Kaplan, I hope the woven bracelet works for you. The small is perfect for my 6 inch wrist and so easy to clasp, thanks to the magnet. It's a stunner, a very classy bracelet. Wear it in good health and enjoy!!
Regular Contributor

Hi Pepper, stay on waitlist for the woven bracelet. It is worth the wait!! I ordered the new morganite and chrome diopside cuffs. Very excited to receive my new items. I hope you love all of your new treasures. Only the best to you and hope you are feeling better!!
Respected Contributor

I see the blog is blocked now....sad day!
Honored Contributor

Disney ~ Your thread freaked me out....I just put the jimmies bracelet on my wishlist....had wanted to order during the show, but was frozen out....which was weird... Anyway, can't wait for your review...what size did you order?? I have a 6 1/2" wrist and have the average on the list.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Regular Contributor

Hi MickD, I ordered the small (for my 6 inch wrist). Will post a review when I get it!