Esteemed Contributor

Watch with stones and heart inside face

Caught my eye last night on the JR preview, they show it in turquoise and camel. It's not on the website , is it older or is it something coming soon. The last thing I need is another watch but I fell in love with it. Thanks for your help.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Watch with stones and heart inside face

Judith Ripka Odyssey Diamonique Stainless Steel & Leather Watch

J281286 The Odyssey Watch - This is not a new item. I think it was a TSV a while ago.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Frequent Contributor

Hi ANewHue, I own this watch in the Camel and it is gorgeous! Enjoy if you get it.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks ladies! Jojo100 - the camel is gorgeous. I have to get this watch, thanks again!Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Oh I'm bummed it's showing soldout, hope it comes back.
Honored Contributor

It's very cute and the only thing I heard about it is that the stones inside are always making a racket. I think there will be returns because of this, but I honestly don't think the noise would be a brass band or anything.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I have this watch in turquoise and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It's very cheaply made. Tap on it and it sounds like beans in a tin can. It should have sold for $25.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I saw it on the promo also. I thought perhaps they were bringing it out in more colors. I have it a really like it for something different. The extra noise isn't bothersome to me at all.

Regular Contributor

It is the only Ripka watch that I have returned (I own several). I agree that it is cheaply made - the ""crystal"" looked/felt like plastic. I was so disappointed because I like the original inspiration.
Honored Contributor

Hi Merrylass (waving madly). I haven't seen your name for ages. Hope all is well with you.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment