Super Contributor

Are we ready for Judith's show??/

not loving the host tho.... oh well.

Valued Contributor

Re: Are we ready for Judith's show??/

Hi Pepper, I am here for a while. It is midnight in Texas.

Super Contributor

Hi gtx, I'm in Ohio. so it after 1 am here. Guess most are passing on chatting since Judith isn't there. But I've already shopped some during the week when some of her items were on easy pays.

Super Contributor

I'm hanging still... After 2 here on the east coast. As always beautiful things. Hope all Ripkanistas are doing great!
Esteemed Contributor

I wasn't planning on ordering anything during this visit but I'm glad I finally saw that raspberry doublet ring presented. I had to get it. Love bold rings and it got two good reviews. One of the reviewers posts on the jewelry board a lot and gave it a great review. I trust her reviews. Can't wait to get it. I cancelled my order for the new green synthetic green quartz ring for this raspberry beauty. I know I made the right decision.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/6/2014 Pepper22 said:

So glad you said that. I watched most of the 2 hours (wouldn't miss a Ripka show) on mute!

Candy

Super Contributor

On 11/7/2014 candy said:
On 11/6/2014 Pepper22 said:

So glad you said that. I watched most of the 2 hours (wouldn't miss a Ripka show) on mute!

Candy

I did the same, Candy!!

Super Contributor

Hi Pamula!! Great to see you here.

HI BlingQueen. I've waitlisted that ring in the size 11 for a middle finger...though I'm thinking of getting the size 10 instead. Sometimes the 11 is too big. That looks like a beautiful ring

Super Contributor

I too was looking forward to this 1AM Ripka show but I just couldn't deal with it after 10 min. UGH! The host drives me absolutely insane; constantly fumbling her words and can never make a complete sentence without some flub. Unfortunately, I couldn't even watch on mute, for me that kind of defeats the purpose of having it on at all. From what I did see though, I thought the new rep was great! Wonder what happened to Beth? Or even Allison Ripka as a replacement. I used to really enjoy Allison.

For those who were able to survive this train wreck show, I hope you were able to treat yourself to a goodie or two. Always fun when a new package is on the way. Smile

Honored Contributor

She's truly gone off the deep end with the prices of the same stuff over & over & over again. Designs get more ridiculous every time she's on tv. I'll check out the line ups just to laugh out loud at what she has and what they cost. That chain necklace with the diamonique glitter ball charm on it is truly one of those pieces in sterling ($178) and the gold overlay for WHAT, $198 - you've got to be kidding me!!! We all have a sterling chain or 2 or 3 or a dz, can easily go out and buy a glitter ball with fake crystals for mere pennies on the dollar ANYWHERE. BOOM - glitter ball on a chain for $20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if that much.

What a joke JR is with her cheap yet way over the top expensive all look alike jewelry. Gotta give it to her, not sure how she does it but she continue to laugh all the way to her bank every time she's on tv.