Occasional Contributor

Kirks Folly closes its online "doors" today, October 31, 2014

As of today, October 31, 2014, the Kirks Folly website will be closed forever.

I have a huge collection of Kirks Folly jewelry and accessories, several thousand dollars' worth. I am devastated that since QVC did not renew the Kirks Folly contract, and since Kirks Folly was unable to continue using their own online shows, that this wonderful 35-year old company has shut all of its doors forever. They themselves are shocked it has come to this. I think the treatment they received in the last year from QVC was uncalled for, but Kirks Folly leaves their business with heads held high and an amazing following, and I am one of them. How many businesses today can you call and talk to the CEO? Jenniefer Kirk herself called me recently to thank me for my business.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kirks Folly closes its online "doors" today, October 31, 2014

I feel so bad. I loved that company.

Respected Contributor

i am so sad. i also loved the company.

Super Contributor

What treatment did they receive from QVC? If sales were up I am sure they would still be in business. Perhaps their clientele has changed, it happens in business.....to blame QVC for bad sales seems wrong. If the demand is not there for their product...it is just time to close the doors.
Honored Contributor

Count me in the number who is super sad to see Kirk's Folly close. I have a nice collection of the outstanding, unique, sparkly, well made, items from this one of a kind fairyland of beautiful people. I hope all the Kirk's Folly family is blessed for years to come. They will be missed by me for sure. I treasure my Kirk's Folly items.
Super Contributor

It is wonderful that QVC kept them afloat for so long...

:

I remember when Judy and the Vendor would dress up for Halloween

to present the show...

Super Contributor

Kirk's Folly was one of the reasons I still tuned into QVC. I've been with them since '93 and also have a good size collection, but probably not as big as yours Lilarose, since I don't have several thousand dollars worth. I also bought a lot as gifts. I'm very sad to see them close. In the final email I (and everyone on the mailing list) got from Jenniefer yesterday, she did mention that she never expected this to happen, but she seemed to be having a positive attitude about things. I like the fact that they urged everyone to keep in touch.

Valued Contributor

I loved them and all the lovely jewelry.

Valued Contributor

Lilarose, I think I bought some of your Kirks Folly on ebay. I think I recognize your name.

Super Contributor

Jennifer Kirk is a good lady and their family didn't deserve this shoddy treatment from QVC. So much for quality.