Honored Contributor

Back by Demand on Shop HQ jewelry

Whose demand? I don't think these limited quantities are reorders. I think they are all the customer returns that came back from the first showing. Anyone know? But I'm having a fun time watching gem week. Only ordered one thing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Back by Demand on Shop HQ jewelry

I ordered 2 pendants from Michael. I got one and about fell over, it was gorgeous! I'm anxious to see the other. Michael's GEV is the only silver-related line that I can wear without making my skin sore.

I haven't watched Chuck or Paul this week. I can't wear silver and I just don't care for their silver jewelry. Chuck's jewelry is so dumbed down these days that I just can't bring myself to watch him. And that's new for me....I have always enjoyed Chuck and his shows.

Respected Contributor

I watched and enjoyed many shows from this event. But bought 2 turquoise rings by Michael V. And I will decide which one to keep.
Honored Contributor

I don't care what you think of his jewelry, to me Chuck is about the most entertaining, easy to listen to vendor on all these channels. I can listen to him for hours, same with Laura the sheet lady.

Honored Contributor

On 11/1/2014 depglass said:

I don't care what you think of his jewelry, to me Chuck is about the most entertaining, easy to listen to vendor on all these channels. I can listen to him for hours, same with Laura the sheet lady.

I agree with you....Chuck is the most entertaining to watch and I've always liked him.

I just think he has dumbed down his jewelry too much.

Honored Contributor

Chuck is very homespun, and has great chemistry with all the show hosts.