Valued Contributor

Bronzo Italia Turquoise Watch.J294341 Available White, Rose, Gold

With a brown leather strap. I ordered it and I hope it fits my tiny wrist. It has 5 star reviews and I thought it would go with green and blue Turquoise as well as other looks. Just FYI...
Valued Contributor

Re: Bronzo Italia Turquoise Watch.J294341 Available White, Rose, Gold

Smallest it adjusts to is 6.5 inches. If you have a small wrist it probably won't fit. I suggest buying a leather hole puncher. I bought one for less than $10 off amazon.

Valued Contributor

On 10/25/2014 Angel Cake said:

Smallest it adjusts to is 6.5 inches. If you have a small wrist it probably won't fit. I suggest buying a leather hole puncher. I bought one for less than $10 off amazon.

You may be right but I'll make it work! Thanks for the tip, too.
Honored Contributor

I hope it works for you, waterbaby! I have this turquoise watch in the white, gold and rose bronze choices and they are all BEAUTIFUL. It's amazing to see how the turquoise looks different with each of the three colors of bronze, and it's fun to have a watch to match with my white, gold and rose jewelry. I do like it that the turquoise is in one big piece and thought the price was reasonable, too. Enjoy it!

Honored Contributor

This is a gorgeous watch! I've seen many turquoise watches come and go from QVC and have bought more than a few, but this is my favorite. You won't find many watches that will blend with green or blue turquoise but this one does.

Ignore the reviewer whose displays her ignorance by saying the numeral "6" is done incorrectly. People simply are unaware of the was Roman numerals are traditionally done on watches.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

On 10/25/2014 kachina624 said:

This is a gorgeous watch! I've seen many turquoise watches come and go from QVC and have bought more than a few, but this is my favorite. You won't find many watches that will blend with green or blue turquoise but this one does.

Ignore the reviewer whose displays her ignorance by saying the numeral "6" is done incorrectly. People simply are unaware of the was Roman numerals are traditionally done on watches.

Thanks, kachina. I got a kick out of the "upside down" comment, too! If she just did some research she would find that it started with the Etruscans because the numerals were read from right to left. All high end watches that use Roman numerals including Rolex display the numbers this way. Hey, it's Italian made! It's a piece of history.
Valued Contributor

On 10/25/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

I hope it works for you, waterbaby! I have this turquoise watch in the white, gold and rose bronze choices and they are all BEAUTIFUL. It's amazing to see how the turquoise looks different with each of the three colors of bronze, and it's fun to have a watch to match with my white, gold and rose jewelry. I do like it that the turquoise is in one big piece and thought the price was reasonable, too. Enjoy it!

Thanks for the kind words. You must really love this watch to have all the colors! I like that it is one piece of turquoise also. Enjoy all of yoursSmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Received it today. What a great watch. Large face, beautiful leather strap and it fits my 5.5" wrist without adding holes. The turquoise face is stunning and works with my Sb and the green turquoise too. Love it!
Honored Contributor

On 10/29/2014 waterbaby said: Received it today. What a great watch. Large face, beautiful leather strap and it fits my 5.5" wrist without adding holes. The turquoise face is stunning and works with my Sb and the green turquoise too. Love it!
Told you so!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

On 10/29/2014 kachina624 said:
On 10/29/2014 waterbaby said: Received it today. What a great watch. Large face, beautiful leather strap and it fits my 5.5" wrist without adding holes. The turquoise face is stunning and works with my Sb and the green turquoise too. Love it!
Told you so!
Yes, you did! You never steer us wrong, best!