New Contributor

SHAME on QVC!

After many years and many hundreds of dollars. I sent back my silk for band and my Diamoniqe solitaire. They were both in 14k solid gold so they were a bit pricey. I was having problems with the prongs staying straight. They would catch and bend. I did return them once, no problem, but it kept happening. I contacted customer service and they said by all means send them back again. I did. I put both in the same postal box. After a week i received the silk fit band, but no mention of the solitaire (which was by the way a 100facet solid gold). I let another week go by. No one could tell me anything. They had no idea where it went. I even had one customer representative tell me maybe I was confused and purchased it on HSN. I had all the paperwork in the box too. To this day they have no answers for me. They said they credited my account in 2012. What is that about. I think they are confused. We have no record of credit at out bank. I have been a shopper here at QVC and have always sang their praises. NO MORE, they are scamming me on this one. I have called a lawyer friend who will take this case on a matter of principle. I do not have a lot of money. This ring meant something to me. It was all I could afford and now I have nothing. WATCH YOUR MONEY. They will not even issue a refund for the ring they said it eas be in merchandise credit. This is not lie. This is a true story. I would like to know why was one ring received and replaced and then the other one has disappeared . NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN< will I shop at QVC. BRICK & Mortar stores here I come!!!! I AM SICK OVER THIS!!!!

Honored Contributor
The credit would not have been applied to your bank account; it would have been applied to your QVC account.
Frequent Contributor

So sorry! Call the Presidents office right away!

I have sent my gold diamonique ring in 2 times for prong work and they did not fix them . I went to a jeweler for repair.

Esteemed Contributor

There is no reason to send a ring back to QVC for prong repair, any jeweler will do that and tighten them for you. With everything on computers now, the Q can bring up your purchases from years back. They know what you bought and didn't buy from them.

Honored Contributor

After the first time they fixed it, and it happened again, I would have taken it to a jeweler. I would not have included the wedding band. My theory is one item per package, and that includes returns going back to them for any reason. But you obviously don't know these little tricks, so you have my sympathy.

Trusted Contributor

The incentive to send to QVC is their lifetime guarantee on Diamonique. A jeweler would charge you. However, you don't have to worry about the ring getting lost.

New Contributor

Wow all I can say this would never have happened years ago when people cared...

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/24/2014 Gloria said:

The incentive to send to QVC is their lifetime guarantee on Diamonique. A jeweler would charge you. However, you don't have to worry about the ring getting lost.

Isn't it only the Diamonique STONE that is guaranteed, not the setting? If the stone gets cloudy they will replace it but I believe they do not guarantee the gold or silver settings.

Honored Contributor

I do hope you kept copies of your paperwork, and that your explanations were more succinct than your post. Sorry to say, I had to read more than once to decipher what I think might have happened.

Hope you have enough for your lawyer friend to rescue you.

I can't imagine QVC's guarantee covers the gold prongs although I will admit I never once read the guarantee. I do get why they guarantee the stones - they're worth a quarter maybe - it's the silver and gold that have a little bit of value.

Trusted Contributor
On 10/24/2014 colliegirls said:
On 10/24/2014 Gloria said:

Isn't it only the Diamonique STONE that is guaranteed, not the setting? If the stone gets cloudy they will replace it but I believe they do not guarantee the gold or silver settings.

Not sure. I was under the impression it was any jewelry with Diamonique. I looked a bit on their site and didn't find any info. You could ask CS, but I am sure the answer would vary from person to person.