Super Contributor

Hello, I am new to the jewelry forum, mostly just been a lurker. I have a question for the jewelry ladies, how many of you are buying from this brand and how much do you like the jewelry. Can anybody tell me how often they have or paz on clearance? Some of this jewelry is just calling me to buy it. I don't know much about the jewelry on qvc and really don't know which is the better stuff to buy as far as quality. Any advice or opinions would be great. Thanks

Super Contributor

I have many pieces of Or Paz jewelry and love all of it. The prices are good too. Occasionally, I see a piece on clearance. I hope you love it too should you order it. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Just made my first purchase within the last hour.

No Image Found My wedding ring and band is a 5 1/2 and my sterling silver band is also a 5 1/2. Need to loose a few pounds so bought this in a size 6 as the video says to order your actual size and not to size up.

I started a post last week on Or Paz jewelry with little response. I would be wary of rings with stones because they can fall out and the review on the chains & pendants seem as if the chains break very quickly. I have my eye on this big heart but will wait. I want to check out the quality of the ring first.

Or Paz Sterling Silver Heart Design Pendant w/24 Chain, 17.0g - J294256

Respected Contributor

The chain on the above pendant states that it is imported. Where? From China? Ridiculous!!

Have a heart. Or Paz brings you this lovely sterling silver oversized heart pendant. A hammered texture is highlighted with dimensional flower and leaf accents in the upper corners. From Or Paz(R) Sterling Silver Jewelry from Israel.

• Includes pendant and fine wheat chain
  • Sterling silver
  • Oversized heart with hammered texture; dimensional flower and leaf accents in upper corners; flower and leaf on decorative tapered bail
  • Chain secures with a lobster claw clasp
  • Approximate measurements: Pendant with bail 1-3/4""L x 1-3/4""W; Chain 24""L
  • Pendant made in Israel; Chain Imported

Valued Contributor
I like my or paz pieces. They are on clearance all the time. I think I paid full price for mine but even then it was reasonable.
Respected Contributor

I have an Or Paz ring, cigar band style with a lapis stone I got from the Lunchtime Specials. It's made by flattening sterling silver wire into a nest type design and the stone is like an egg in the middle. The silver is slightly antiqued to give it depth. It gets a LOT of compliments. The lapis is not great quality nor was it polished properly (I could have done a better job, I had a course in lapidary in college. There is a flat spot and the final polish wasn't completed.)

HOWEVER, it's beautiful and very flattering on the hand and gets a lot of compliments. I'd buy more, when I see a design I like. I don't like a lot of "fuss" on jewelry so I'm waiting for some with fewer of the scrolls and rolls and doodads.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy watching the OrPaz shows, but have only bought a couple of things. They're OK, but my jewelry preference these days is mostly Hagit Gorali.

Esteemed Contributor

LOVE IT! Great quality. Hard to belief for the price point. I do look for the clearance items as well. But for what I own, no problem, holds up and gets compliments if that is important.

Super Contributor

Thanks ladies for all the responses, I did order several things and am really looking forward to see what this jewelry is like. I thought the prices were great. I will have to wait and see how much I keep and how many I return, I have also put some of the jewelry in my want list so If my orders are really nice I am sure I will be buying more. I really wanted the ring with the turquoise rose but it is gone so sad about that one.

Super Contributor

Any body have any braclets? the mother of pearl braclets look so beautiful!! Also he had a green malachite ring on last night and I cant find it anywhere on the website is it gone too?