Super Contributor

Remember Fritz's Bumblebee Enhancer...

It was an advance order a few months back and scheduled ship Nov. 4th. Mine shipped today. I didn't order the cuff so not certain if those shipped also.

Honored Contributor

Re: Remember Fritz's Bumblebee Enhancer...

Hope you LOVE it! I surely do love mine! FEELING LIKE A DOPE- I was thinking of the BUTTERFLY enhancer- now I LOVE this one, and it's not available ANYWHERE. Hope those of you who receive it, LOVE IT!
Super Contributor

Hi Vilolann, I'm so glad you love yours!
When did your enhancer arrive, were you also on advance order?

I won't ever do an advance order again, especially since I can't rely on the shipping date to be accurate. Two weeks early was a little shocking to my bank account. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Regular Contributor

Mine is still in process. Original ship date was 11/3 so about 10days early. They stopped taking orders or it sold out so if you didnt do the advance you might not get one, I guess there will be returns however and some extra. I know what you mean Kathoderay, I do try to plan my purchases as well. Excited to get this piece. I had ordered the cuff but with the ship date close to Christmas, and all the other gifts I will need to buy, i canceled it. But I would love to have it! Love Fritz's work.

Super Contributor

Can't wait to hear all about it, Kath!

Congrats Violann . . happy you love it!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Hi Never, I'm excited also! I have a special affection for bees and Fritz's designs!
Thanks for clearing up the ship date, the CS agent I spoke with said Nov. 4th. After it shipped the information wasn't in my account and of course I didn't write it down.

I envy the ladies who are lucky enough to attend the CPJ events and are able to obtain certain pieces before they are released elsewhere. Maybe you could get the cuff after Christmas from one of the stores if they have any in stock.

It doesn't seem right talking about Christmas already! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Frequent Contributor

Waiting for mine also! However, it seems to be in limbo since the 23rd in Florence,SC !!!!

Super Contributor

OMG! This is not to be believed - it's the best of all his pieces and I have most of them - Incredible - I have the ring which i love also - not the bracelet - would love it but i think it would be a bit much and take away from the pendant and also - don't want to spend the money!1 LOL! Congrats to everyone who got it though - a real treasure for sure!!

Valued Contributor

My cuff has just arrived today and I wore it on my hike. I tripped up a couple of times because I was looking at my wrist!

It's a spring/summer piece really but I couldn't stop myself putting it on when I saw it had arrived.

I don't like the two red stones (one is hidden luckily) but I love everything else about it.

The enhancer came too but I'm saving that for tomorrow!

Super Contributor

OOPS - I don't have the ring - don't think there was one yet =just the enhancer --thinking of the last ring he did - actually - guess I don't really need one - but if he does one I will surely buy it -- still can't get over the enhancer - I just keep staring at it - so dimentional -love, love it, love it - guess you know I love it?? LOL