Esteemed Contributor

Paging SammyCat - I know you love Rhodolite and Ruby HURRY!

Hsn 352-133. This is a very unique looking ring. Check it out!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging SammyCat - I know you love Rhodolite and Ruby HURRY!

Thanks Blingie for the page -- I just saw your post now (9:05 p.m.) I saw that ring online, but it's a little too much fussiness for me -- I'd be afraid I'd tear one of those sections right off!

I appreciate you getting my attention, though -- and thanks for remembering the gems I love!

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/22/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Thanks Blingie for the page -- I just saw your post now (9:05 p.m.) I saw that ring online, but it's a little too much fussiness for me -- I'd be afraid I'd tear one of those sections right off!

I appreciate you getting my attention, though -- and thanks for remembering the gems I love!

My pleasure Sammycat. I ordered it to wear as a middle finger ring. Hopefully, it won't be too bulky. Last night, I ordered Victoria Wieck's new smokey quartz bow ring in the gold vermil. Was pretty cute and the price was under 100 dollars. Thank goodness that was the only thing that caught my attention, lol. If I see any more good bling, you'll be the first to know.
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/22/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

My pleasure Sammycat. I ordered it to wear as a middle finger ring. Hopefully, it won't be too bulky. Last night, I ordered Victoria Wieck's new smokey quartz bow ring in the gold vermil. Was pretty cute and the price was under 100 dollars. Thank goodness that was the only thing that caught my attention, lol. If I see any more good bling, you'll be the first to know.

Great minds think alike -- I picked up the smokey ring in the silver version! Loved the rhodolite and ruby but knew I'd catch it on something and break it. Thanks again for the page -- you can get some new pieces over at HSN without breaking the bank during their Gem Week!

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/22/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Great minds think alike -- I picked up the smokey ring in the silver version! Loved the rhodolite and ruby but knew I'd catch it on something and break it. Thanks again for the page -- you can get some new pieces over at HSN without breaking the bank during their Gem Week!

Oh how funny is that. Sammycat, it took me forever to decide what color to get that bow ring in. I just love Victoria Wieck. Let me know how you like the ring after you receive it. I thought that bow was just too cute to pass up.