Super Contributor

Just received SHAWN'S CHARM BRACELET!

In a word: FABULOUS!!! This bracelet exceeded my expectations. Love the warm color of the silver, the charms are solid & hefty & are soldered on bracelet, and the bracelet itself is a perfect weight! Toggle closure is an added bonus…easy to put on and flows with the rest of the bracelet nicely. All the charms are so encouraging & inspirational. Absolutely universal! From a heart, to crosses, to good luck charms - horseshoe & ladybug. My favorite is the Dei oval charm. It's so unique, so special! Dei is another form for God. Smile

I have never doubted Shawn's sincerity and the quality of this bracelet just proves how she truly cares what her customers think. She didn't want to just slap a replica of her bracelet together if it wasn't done to perfection! She nailed it!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Bracelet is made in Italy - Milor. Same manufacture as her hear my soul speak ring… which is another WINNER! SOLID Silver!

I'm so happy I was one of the first to get delivery of this charm bracelet and didn't have to wait til December but if you're at all on the fence I highly recommend it. It's worth every penny!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Re: Just received SHAWN'S CHARM BRACELET!

Opus Dei?

Edited to add:

I got curious and looked at the bracelet.

Ships 12/5/15 Shawns CourageCharms Sterling 7-1/4 Bracelet, 32.4g

She has "dei *".

Play on words, as is oftentimes done with symbology, I wonder why that oval charm is fashioned the way it is.

Dei is pronounced as "day".

* = Star

Daystar, Day Star.

Oh, the possibilities!

Enjoy your bracelet!

Frequent Contributor

I received my bracelet yesterday, and I didn't expect to get it until December (advance order). It is definitely a KEEPER! It has a nice weight and the charms are beautiful! The quality is excellent---like her ring! I can't wait to wear it!

Contributor

wow...you got a diff. bracelet than I did. the charms were NOT soldered on mine...the little rings holding them onto the bracelet were not tight on several of the charms and they would've come off eventually if I hadn't tightened them up. Still not quite sure if I will keep this, I have been wearing it and it really is pretty, very shiny. The charms themselves are pretty, except for the small cross which I don't think is up to the standards of the other chunkier charms. I really wish they had made the decision to solder the attachment rings like they soldered the links of the bracelet, would've made it perfect in my opinion and worth the somewhat high price...oh well, can't have everything I guess!

Honored Contributor

I think it's a gorgeous bracelet. You can tell it's weighty too.

Respected Contributor

Trailblazer, were you on waitlist or advanced order? Mine is supposed to ship in December, that's why I ask?

Respected Contributor

That's pretty! I own the ring, & it's a weighty piece of silver....love it.

Occasional Contributor

After reading this post I looked at my bracelet a little closer and see that the little rings are not soldered. I would expect better on a piece that cost this much. I called a jewelry store to see how much to have it soldered and was told about 8 dollars each charm. Trying to decide if I want to spend the extra money for this. The bracelet is very nice other than this .

Super Contributor

On 10/22/2014 sparklestar said:

Trailblazer, were you on waitlist or advanced order? Mine is supposed to ship in December, that's why I ask?

sparklestar, I was one of the first in line when this bracelet became available on line. My advanced order was for the first ship date of October 27th. It shipped early!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hope you enjoy your bracelet when you get it. It's definitely a WINNER! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 10/22/2014 Libby330 said:

After reading this post I looked at my bracelet a little closer and see that the little rings are not soldered. I would expect better on a piece that cost this much. I called a jewelry store to see how much to have it soldered and was told about 8 dollars each charm. Trying to decide if I want to spend the extra money for this. The bracelet is very nice other than this .

When I looked at the still shot of this bracelet and zoomed in, it doesn't look like the rings are soldered closed but they look soldered to the bracelet.