Super Contributor

Review of new emerald cuff and more

Just received most of the items ordered this past visit. Keeping all of them so far:

J296591 - Sterling .50 ct emerald cuff. This is a very pretty cuff with the angled berge design. There are 11 very small emeralds (for size small) and the color of the emeralds are a nice green but without much sparkle. The weight of the cuff is surprisingly good and fits like JR's other size smalls. I am very happy with this new cuff.

J290467 - Sterling cultured pearl system. This is my second one and I love this versatile necklace.

J318159 - Citrine hinged cuff. I love the gorgeous citrines -- they are deeply saturated and have a beautiful sparkle. The silver texture of the cuff is gorgeous. Very happy with this piece.

J277060 - 18" sterling textured rondel necklace with citrine. This is a beautiful necklace and has good weight to it. I have been wanting this necklace for quite sometime and finally decided to order. Very happy to have this one.

J289607 - Michael Dawkins Starry Night gemstone beaded necklace. Got this one on clearance. It's a think sterling necklace with 7mm pearls and small turquoise beads alternating with granulated and tiny polished beads. It's just what I wanted to wear some of my Ripka turquoise enhancers with. Love this one.

Still waiting for J290802 - 16" sterling silver Verona necklace.

Super Contributor

Re: Review of new emerald cuff and more

Wow Donna,

That is some nice haul!!! I just looked up some of your purchases, and I love them! As far as the citrines, they stood out strong to me amongst the colors offered this visit in that cuff and tsv, etc. Really beautiful!

I checked out the Dawkins necklace and I think it would look wonderful with some of JR's enhancers, two that I can think of off the top of my head that have some black rhodium going on to pick up on the starry night part of it. I bet they look great together!

Enjoy it all!!!!! Is it your second pearl system meaning you did both colors or you just doubled up on one?

Super Contributor

BGDC, thank you for your comments. I got both of the pearl system necklaces in the sterling silver and will create a variety of different looks. The pearl system is a great necklace and you can do so much with it.

Valued Contributor

What a lovely assortment of new beauties, Donna. Enjoy everything in health and happiness!

Super Contributor

Thank you Dallas-Dame - I'm especially loving both new cuffs.