Super Contributor

The thread was bottomed so I thought I'd put a link to it because it is locked:

http://community.qvc.com/forums/jewelry-talk/topic/189330/what-is-a-doublet.aspx

Contributor

Thanks for doing this! Why are they cutting the forums off and making them so short? Okay, I once loved the jewelry forum but have purchased enough and once in a while will still get a piece if it's on sale or love it but rarely even look at jewelry anymore.

THIS CAUGHT MY EYE BECAUSE I just bought an Or Paz doublet necklace (discounted and 3 ep's and affordable .... looked so pretty! There's a matching ring I really want to get! This one's called a triplet but it's turquoise, with gold leaf in spots on the turquoise and then a lovely faceted clear crystal quartz. It's surrounded by a lovely piece of silver that I really loved. I didn't get the ring although I will now that the necklace came. I love the necklace....so very pretty! The ring is more costly but has got great reviews and I love how the faceted quartz sparkles so much.

Or Paz also has a faceted quartz ring over lapis that looks very pretty though am not getting as I have some lapis and don't need it. The turquoise necklace intrigued me and so happy I got it. I don't have a lot of turquoise; really just a few sets.....but why are people saying they don't last long? The only other doublet I have is an older Bixby enhancer that is light blue with a white lace design and a smooth quartz (no faceting) and have had it quite a while (about 9 years or so...don't have much Bixby) and no problems of any kind with it.

HI ENNUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!