Regular Contributor

I just received Shawn's charm bracelet. Perfect in every way!!!!!!

This is the second piece of Shawn's jewelry that I have ordered. The first was the Hear My Soul Speak ring, love it and just received the charm bracelet and it is magnificent. Very nice weight, beautiful, hefty charms (all that I would have picked for myself) and the wonderful drape on this bracelet will go so well with other pieces. I cannot say enough wonderful things about it. The silver is brilliant and beautiful. The piece is very well made. I can also put other charms in plenty of places if I would choose, but honestly I love it the way that it is. The charms on this bracelet would have been charms I would have hand picked myself. Thank you Shawn, for another wonderful piece. As I have told you in my review, you should think seriously of starting your own line like Lisa. Love. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Re: I just received Shawn's charm bracelet. Perfect in every way!!!!!!

Sounds great -enjoy!

Valued Contributor

Nice to read a good review! Enjoy wearing it!

Super Contributor

Waiting on my second piece of Shawn's jewelry, too. I can relate to the charms she has, years ago had a charm bracelet with a horseshoe hung upside down for ''good luck''.Glad to hear it is a nice as I was hoping. Enjoy!

moongirl

Super Contributor

YAY!! So happy to read your review Luv Chanel and Ripka! Shawn's charm bracelet is ready to ship for me too!! Cannot wait to get it. I had no doubt it would be a winner. I fully trust Shawn 100% when she states she would never have a piece of her jewelry copied if if does not feel and look like the original! Shawn is the real deal as far as hosts go and she wouldn't give it her stamp of approval if it wasn't perfection!! I bet the weight of this bracelet is fantastic as she says it's solid silver just like her ring. Same manufacture. In addition to her ring, I also own the hear my soul speak cuff which that too is a great piece even though that's not replicated after anything Shawn owns but rather just an extension from that collection.

I imagine Shawn doesn't want to go into a jewelry line for Q. Once you start cranking out pieces faster than the companies can keep up producing them, I think the quality starts to decline. Think Shawn wants to replicate a few of her very close to heart pieces and keep the quality superb. She's a smart cookie! I just adore her and her faith that she isn't afraid to hide on air and off. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

Don't understand how people have already gotten this bracelet! Glad the review on here is positive but I ordered one well before it ever even aired and mine still says "in process"...also ordered 2 pieces of ripka on sale last friday, oct. 10, and here it is nearly a week later and they both still say "in process" too...don't know what's going on at the q...never used to have to wait so long for something in stock to be shipped...I will be done now for a while, won't order anything in nov. or dec. because of all the mistakes made in shipments in past years...maybe that's a good thing! no last minute or impulse gift buys so I'll save some money!

Regular Contributor

Hazel, mine said processing yesterday and today UPS brought it. It had said advanced sale. They must have shipped overnight because when I checked yesterday they had only generated a ticket. Your may be the same way. It went into processing and I received it the very next day.

Thanks ladies. It is a beauty. You will all love it I believe!

Super Contributor

I was going to say I thought it was advanced sale... isn't it fun when you get your goodies early?!
Frequent Contributor

Wow..that was fast! I just checked the status of my bracelet and it says it was just shipped today. I can't wait to get it. I'm so glad that you're thrilled with yours. I too, bought Shawn's ring and wear it often in remembrance of my three fur babies who passed. If the quality is like that of her ring, I'm sure I'm going to love it too!!!
Super Contributor

Blah blah blah blah.... Shawn -Shawn-Shawn-

the last person I would copy anything from...