Regular Contributor
O. M. G., received mine.... STUNNING, GORGEOUS, AMAZING!! So happy I ordered. Had been on my wish list since I first saw it. Small fits perfectly. MickD, BGDC, did you receive yours yet????
Respected Contributor

Do you have an item number? It sounds pretty

Super Contributor

Oy............I backed out......sniff.......couldn't swing it this time in light of other purchases, but I hope it comes back with the ezs again next time cause I will have the birthday excuse - lol!!!

Enjoy yours! I am glad you love it!!!!!!!!!! I know that it is sensational. Wear it in the best of health, and I'll catch up with you soon!

As an aside.....I have the little earrings Judith made with it in amethyst that I wore a couple of days ago - first time in a loooooong time. I received many compliments. They are just so subtle and adorable, but very small. I went online that day thinking I would pick up the blue topaz as well, and I can't find them. They are nice with the black cord necklace and a clip-on that picks up the stone color, and if and when I have that cuff, (God willing there are any smalls left), they will compliment them and let the cuff be the star of the show.

What necklace will you wear with it? I would have loved a matching clip-on, but it didn't happen. How gorgeous would that be on the black cord! (Here I go.....trouble.......the new magnetic cord with a big confetti centerpiece). And THIS is why I need Ripka Rehab!

Ms. Judi needs to restock those cuffs and bring back a new enhancer to wear with or dressier drop earrings.

Sparkle away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Congratulations on getting that stunning confetti cuff, disneygal! Wear it in health and happiness!

Honored Contributor

That is one of the most gorgeous bracelets I've ever seen. I can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on jewelry, but enjoy it and watch it sparkle some for me.

Funny thing is that I'd rather spend the money on a computer, but a computer needs to replaced or upgraded every few years and your jewelry will last a lifetime and beyond. I know that and still can't do it. Enjoy your bracelet forever while I keep replacing my tech.

Honored Contributor

Disney ~ It sounds beautiful and I can't wait to get mine......and hopefully it will come soon! Wear that lovely well and in the best of health!!

~ Mick Smiley Happy

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor
On 10/16/2014 Ladybug724 said:

Do you have an item number? It sounds pretty

I saw your post. Hi!

Super Contributor
On 10/16/2014 MickD said:

Disney ~ It sounds beautiful and I can't wait to get mine......and hopefully it will come soon! Wear that lovely well and in the best of health!!

~ Mick Smiley Happy

Mick,

u r gonna love it...........

why can't we just buy it all?

Regular Contributor
Oh Disney congrats that is one stunning piece!!! You deserve it !! Wear it in good health. I behaved during the last shows. I just ordered the new watch in blue to match my scrubs. And I have the tsv and oto gg post earrings on check hold. I was waiting to read some reviews on the tsv. I went crazy in June and have couple more ezpay. Lol
Super Contributor
Glad you love it Disney Gal! Can't wait to get mine !