Frequent Contributor

New Magnetic Enhancers Question

I have noticed that she has brought these back. Does anyone know or perhaps have heard her say that they fit onto to older cords/chains?? I would be tempted to purchase an item from the JR collection again if they would fit. I have many of her older pieces and really enjoy them.

Super Contributor

Re: New Magnetic Enhancers Question

I wish I knew the answer to your question. I purchased the new version

Regular Contributor

I would imagine that the new magnetic pieces would work with the old pieces -- it would encourage those of us who already have the "old" pieces to buy the new enhancers ... of course, I may be over-thinking it {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Valued Contributor

I bet they work with your old pieces. That's how Judy generally designs - mixing old and new

Respected Contributor

I am confident that they are the same. There would be no reason for Judith to change the existing mold on the Pave heart piece.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Be careful wearing those magnetic clasps: the magnet weakens and comes undone with the enhancer falling. If you're lucky you won't lose it. I lost the heart enhancer on the black silken cord a few years ago. Won't buy magnetic again. Good luck.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Contributor

Hi icuryy and all ripkanistas,

I have her old magnetic pieces as well as the new pave heart. They do fit perfectly. The only difference is that the newer design has more ribbing with finer detail and some of the very early ones had bigger ribbing, but they all work together. I have never had a problem with the magnets holding. HTH's

Regular Contributor

I was wondering if they would fit the older cords as well and I never heard one word about it. That would be great.

Super Contributor

I got one, when she first had them and she was going to bring out more. That was several years ago. I kept it until last year and sent it back for a refund because I was tired of waiting and it was expensive.

They took it back and refunded me.