Trusted Contributor

I have had this ring in my wish list for awhile and kept looking at it and thinking about it.

Gave in!!! J293705.

Couldn't resist any longer!!

Judith Ripka Sterling Silver Bezel Set Amethyst & Diamonique Ring

Honored Contributor

Re: Shopping Ahead Of Time!!

That's a GORGEOUS ring! Love the color... hope you enjoy in great health!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

On 10/9/2014 Q4u said:

That's a GORGEOUS ring! Love the color... hope you enjoy in great health! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thank you Q4u!! I have admired this one for a long time, so, I took the plunge!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

Hi Oneanddone , we must be thinking alike ! I got the ring and the matching earrings as well to complete the suite. I have the cuff to match and this will go nicely with it. I can tell you the Amy on the cuff is luscious , I only hope it's as nice on the ring and earrings.!Enjoy your ring and post back when you get it. Mine is expected tomorrow .
Trusted Contributor

On 10/9/2014 anisha said: Hi Oneanddone , we must be thinking alike ! I got the ring and the matching earrings as well to complete the suite. I have the cuff to match and this will go nicely with it. I can tell you the Amy on the cuff is luscious , I only hope it's as nice on the ring and earrings.!Enjoy your ring and post back when you get it. Mine is expected tomorrow .

Great minds think alike anisha!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I can't wait to read what you think of the ring and the earrings!

The cuff is GORGEOUS!!!!

I will definitely post when I get the ring....can't wait to read your review when you receive yours!!

Super Contributor

Oneanddone, I have this ring!!!! I've had it for awhile now. Its gorgeous!!!!! The amethyst in mine is so very pretty.....just perfect.

I need to grow more fingers so that I can wear more of my rings at one time!!!

I will watch for your review.....and have fun shopping

Trusted Contributor

So glad you love the ring Pepper!! I know I will love it too!!

I hear ya about needing more fingers!!!

I will definitely review the ring!

I won't be able to watch the Midnight show....have to get up in the morning... I will look at what was shown and watch every show I can and will look forward to chatting!!

I wish I could watch all of them!

Enjoy shopping and I know we will all enjoy the shows!!

The bad girls bench is in place as we speak!!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Oneanddone, just wanted to let you know that my amy ring and matching earrings arrived this afternoon and they are GORGEOUS ! The Amy is a luscious welch' s grape juice color , the ring is very comfortable and so are the earrings. Perfect size . Both are keepers. I am wearing the suite with the matching amy cuff right now. I hope you get yours soon.
Valued Contributor

Lovely ring. Wear it in good health

Trusted Contributor

On 10/10/2014 anisha said: Hi Oneanddone, just wanted to let you know that my amy ring and matching earrings arrived this afternoon and they are GORGEOUS ! The Amy is a luscious welch' s grape juice color , the ring is very comfortable and so are the earrings. Perfect size . Both are keepers. I am wearing the suite with the matching amy cuff right now. I hope you get yours soon.

Hi anisha!! SO good to know!! I'm so happy you love your set!!

Looking forward to getting my ring!!