Super Contributor

What B. Bixby items did you purchase?

Barbara had some great clearance items plus new items that were extremely tempting. I purchased the Peacock Enhancer for $99.00. I know it is small, but it looked beautiful and for the price and the quality of Barbara's artistry, I felt how could I go wrong.

If anyone has this piece, please give me your opinion. Thank you.

New Contributor

Re: What B. Bixby items did you purchase?

I bought this at full price and have not regretted it. I wore it all summer long, the colors are just beautiful. I wouldn't call it small - it is a nice medium size. You will love it, especially at the wonderful clearance price!

Super Contributor

ikapre, Thank you for your opinion. I am glad you have been enjoying this item. I look forward to receiving it.
Contributor

I purchased the peacock enhancer - feather pendant & dagger pendant
Frequent Contributor

Love Bixby but she is often out of my price range. So I was excited to order the advance order amethyst cross with the 6 EZ pays. I have been waiting and hoping the paisley enhancer would at least have EZ pay but it didn't so just the cross for me.
Honored Contributor

Nothing. There's one ring I especially want, but it wasn't on EP. Silly, really, that they'd feature a designer and not offer this incentive for all of her items, given that her collection for QVC is relatively small... Had so looked forward to the show, but when I saw Rick was hosting, I took a pass. Two minutes of his fake fawning over Barbara induced me to go for the remote.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I ordered the om enhancer early Friday morning and didn't bother to watch the show, either.