Regular Contributor

Does anyone have the J number of the thin Ripka cuffs from several years ago that had 4 vertical stations of either rubies or blue sapphires, & later on also came in orange sapphires? I am just trying to compare carat weight of stones on these cuffs to the new thin ruby & blue sapphire cuffs that just came out. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Trusted Contributor

Is this it? J33579

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Regular Contributor

NJ Girl- Yes, that's it! Thank you SOOO much! I have often wondered how you manage to bring up these numbers. Do you have total recall, or have you kept a meticulous catalogue of ALL JR items from the beginning? If you have kept a catalogue, I believe you could sell copies to many many JR lovers at a few hundred dollars a piece. That way, you could afford all these new pieces! Thanks again.

Trusted Contributor
On 10/9/2014 Glitter Puss said:

NJ Girl- Yes, that's it! Thank you SOOO much! I have often wondered how you manage to bring up these numbers. Do you have total recall, or have you kept a meticulous catalogue of ALL JR items from the beginning? If you have kept a catalogue, I believe you could sell copies to many many JR lovers at a few hundred dollars a piece. That way, you could afford all these new pieces! Thanks again.

I have an enormous binder with all lf my JR purchases in chronological order with the receipt and a picture of the item.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

Wow ! Newjerseygirl , ..I have some shoeboxes...I wish I was organized like you!

moongirl