New Contributor

Dear Judith,

Please bring back more of the silicone strap watch. I have black and need more colors, would love denim blue. Maybe a future TSV?!

Thank you,

Mo'bling

Super Contributor

I would love a true navy blue, a charcoal gray, and a dark burgundy in this watch. It's a winner IMO.

Frequent Contributor
On 10/9/2014 expatgal said:

I would love a true navy blue, a charcoal gray, and a dark burgundy in this watch. It's a winner IMO.

I have this watch in white, black, blue, red and purple, but I would still buy more if the colors were right. I couldn't agree with you more about new colors. I would love a nice navy and a dark gray. When the gray (pearlized) came out, I thought it would be good but it was too light in color. Please QVC, bring us some more of those fabulous watches!

Super Contributor

One of my faves! Fantastic watch. I would love a true amethyst purple and in the summer a hot pink and bright yellow.

Check out Judith's blog. Pics of yet another really nice new watch. Looks like the price won't break the bank and it does come in purple.............

I am in so much trouble.

Super Contributor

I also LOVE my silicone watch! A TSV would be GREAT!!

Honored Contributor

You can google silicone watches and find tons of designs in tons of colors at a fraction of the cost of JR silicone. Blows me away at how much she expects to get for her silicone just because it has a 'JR' on it. Total waste of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Honored Contributor
When you tap on the back of these watches with a fingernail, it sound like an empty tin can. I have a large collection of quality watches and have never heard that sound on any of them. The JR silicone watch is very poor quality for the price...should be about $25.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment