Esteemed Contributor

J297038 - Paging Sammycat Again

Hi Sammycat. The early bird catches the worm. 8 carat yellow emerald cut Judith Ripka ring that's new!!! Gorgeous. I predict our size will sell out fast. Got this beauty. The emerald cut gets me every time, lol. This will be my only purchase for the shows. Take a look. Happy shopping!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: J297038 - Paging Sammycat Again

Hi Blingie, you bling detective you! I was up til 1:30 a.m. and that ring wasn't loaded into the system yet. But where I left off, you picked up. Mission accomplished. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I put it on check status.

Blingie, did you get the big fluorite ring, J295201 -- it's now on clearance. The stone looks good, but fluorite can lose sparkle and get cloudy. What's your opinion?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: J297038 - Paging Sammycat Again

Good Girl{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I was hoping you would see that one. You know it's funny you mentioned that flourite ring because I was just looking at it last night. The stone is still nice and clear and sparkly. I haven't had any problems with it. It's been sitting in one of Colleen Lopez's jewelry ring boxes. I know that ring went on clearance, but couldn't get a refund because I had it for over 30 days. I am keeping my eye on this new ring we ordered and a pink quartz doublet ring I received a few weeks ago to see if they go on clearance. So far that pink doublet ring hasn't. I'm excited about this yellow emerald cut stone. I'm hoping it's presented tonight or during tomorrow mornings show. I'm happy it was priced reasonably too. Looking forward to chatting with you and everybody during the shows. Hopefully, I can keep my eyes open to watch at midnight. Happy Thursday today!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}