Regular Contributor

Wirh Barry and Joan gone and the JBK line retired I hope we will get some info soon .If Camrose and Kross has Audrey Hepburn then what will Philip present>He did say he would be back.

Honored Contributor

He probably has a facebook page ......

Respected Contributor

He does not have a FB page anymore.

Frequent Contributor

I wish he would come back on. He was always so pleasant, a true gentleman. I could listen to him for hours. He explained things very well and I enjoyed the stories he told. In the television shopping channel world where people are often loud and brash, Mr. Katz was well-mannered and "old school", truly a "class act". I really miss him!

Respected Contributor
On 10/8/2014 MissBetsyW said:

I wish he would come back on. He was always so pleasant, a true gentleman. I could listen to him for hours. He explained things very well and I enjoyed the stories he told. In the television shopping channel world where people are often loud and brash, Mr. Katz was well-mannered and "old school", truly a "class act". I really miss him!

True. I think he loved his job and that's what made all the difference.

Honored Contributor
Someone posted the Audrey Hepburn Collection will be presented on HSN. Is he supposed to do that?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Kachina, I just went to the HSN website when I read your post, typed in Audrey Hepburn Collection, and the jewelry came up. There are a couple of pieces I really like. Oh, I do hope Phillip Katz will present them!